Gene Anguil founded Anguil Environmental Systems in 1978 as an industrial air pollution control and energy solution provider. Anguil has built a worldwide reputation for excellence by focusing only on these core equipment offerings. Today, Anguil engineers, manufactures and installs a wide range of proven technology solutions for the destruction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), process odors and vapors. In combination with our energy and heat recovery products, customers recognize our dedication to their business and our commitment to the environment. Discover more about Anguil...
Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc. is an air pollution control and energy recovery system provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. with offices in the United Kingdom, Asia and an extensive network of agents located domestically and throughout the world.
Over the past four decades, Anguil Environmental has developed a breadth of abatement technologies that control harmful and regulated Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), process odors and Nitrous Oxides (NOX). The result is over 1,700 installations around the world encompassing a wide range of applications and technology solutions. This experience provides Anguil with the confidence to assess and resolve most air pollution issues. There is hardly an emission process we haven't successfully resolved.
Anguil's first installations in the 1970's consisted mainly of recuperative catalytic oxidizers. The success of those projects led to the development of partnerships with the world's leading catalyst suppliers, and eventually, other technology partners. The result is today's innovative technology options that include a complete range of advanced thermal and catalytic oxidizers, vapor combustors, emission concentrator systems, scrubbers and varying types of heat recovery options.
The company's ability to provide multiple abatement technologies places them in a position to select the correct technology to fit each project. Potential customers can expect an unbiased equipment selection based on the destruction requirements, efficiency needs and process parameters. The solution will include a turnkey system that seamlessly integrates into the specific process, providing customers with single source responsibility.
Since 1978, companies both large and small have been placing their trust in Anguil's experts because:
- Recognized for numerous awards including Wisconsin Exporter of the Year (2 Time Winner), Future 50 (4 Time Winner), Top Workplaces (2 Time Winner), US Chamber of Commerce 'Blue Chip' and the Jeffrey Butland Family Business of the Year.
- Fiscally sound, industry leader with a proven track record for success in almost every industry.
- Not a division of another corporation, unlike most of our primary competitors.
- Over half of the entire staff are degreed engineers from a broad range of industries, giving them first-hand knowledge of your particular process.
- Anguil's research teams know precisely the local and national regulatory standards directed at your industry and your company. Regulatory compliance for emission destruction is guaranteed.
- Anguil has developed a full range of technologies resulting in an unbiased approach to your requirements. Our unique air volume reduction techniques, lower temperature requirement and relatively maintenance-free design leads to lower capital cost and lower operating costs.
- Through membership in numerous industry associations we continue to gain knowledge and insight on the latest air pollution control techniques and trends.
- Anguil's commitment to the environment is further communicated in our Sustainability Policy and through efforts in programs like Adopt-A-Highway.
We have been successful in the air pollution control and heat recovery industries because we provide solutions today that help our customers remain profitable tomorrow. - Gene Anguil / CEO & Founder
Anguil Environmental Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company located in Milwaukee, WI and engaged in an industry that ensures future generations a sustainable environment. The entire organization remains dedicated to its' slogan, 'Committed to Cleaner Air.'
That approach still drives the company today and includes:
- A thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- A complete understanding of each customer's process
- A detailed assessment by our experienced application engineers of the airstream contaminants and airflow
- Preparation of a comprehensive proposal carefully defining the optimum approach to resolve customer's air pollution control needs
Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc. is engaged in an industry that strives to ensure future generations a sustainable environment. The organization remains dedicated to our motto, “Committed to Cleaner Air.” Through our ongoing commitment to fostering personnel development, employee wellness, and responsible supply chain operations, Anguil is favorably inclined to expand our core value statement to “Committed to Cleaner Air and Sustainability.”
Our Anguil family works every day to use our positive influence to secure a better future through the following:
- Using our engineering expertise to help our customers minimize their environmental footprint, stay compliant with environmental regulations, and reduce operating costs.
- Supporting an employee wellness program encouraging vitality through exercise, community farm-to-table agriculture, and continued healthy lifestyle education.
- Relying on our strong relationships with community suppliers to reduce transportation costs and retain money in the local economy.
- Top-to-bottom responsible corporate practices including sustainable building updates, energy efficient lighting, and office waste minimization initiatives.
Anguil has remained in business for all of these years because we provide solutions today that help our customers remain profitable tomorrow. Since our inception in 1978, we have dedicated our efforts to designing products to meet or exceed the EPA regulations in an energy efficient manner. We are proud to be in the business of improving air quality. From the engineering talents of our employees and local suppliers to the offices, fabrication facilities, and installation capabilities provided by our partners throughout North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia, Anguil has been a leader in the resolution of a wide range of air pollution issues around the world. At Anguil, we realize that controlling air pollution is controlling our future.
We are proud to share our current initiatives and values with you as well as our directives for strengthening our commitment into the future.