Over 35 years ago, Gene Anguil founded Anguil Environmental Systems as an industrial air pollution control and energy solution provider. Anguil has built a worldwide reputation for excellence by focusing only on these core equipment offerings. Today, Anguil engineers, manufactures and installs a wide range of proven technology solutions for the destruction of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), process odors and vapors. In combination with our energy and heat recovery products, customers recognize our dedication to their business and our commitment to the environment. Discover more about Anguil...
Anguil Environmental Systems, Inc. is an air pollution control and energy recovery system provider headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. with offices in the United Kingdom, Asia and an extensive network of agents located domestically and throughout the world.
Over the past thirty years, Anguil Environmental has developed a breadth of abatement technologies that control harmful and regulated Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), process odors and Nitrous Oxides (NOX). The result is over 1,700 installations around the world encompassing a wide range of applications and technology solutions. This experience provides Anguil with the confidence to assess and resolve most air pollution issues. There is hardly an emission process we haven't successfully resolved.
Anguil's first installations in the 1970's consisted mainly of recuperative catalytic oxidizers. The success of those projects led to the development of partnerships with the world's leading catalyst suppliers, and eventually, other technology partners. The result is today's innovative technology options that include a complete range of advanced thermal and catalytic oxidizers, vapor combustors, emission concentrator systems, scrubbers and varying types of heat recovery options.
The company's ability to provide multiple abatement technologies places them in a position to select the correct technology to fit each project. Potential customers can expect an unbiased equipment selection based on the destruction requirements, efficiency needs and process parameters. The solution will include a turnkey system that seamlessly integrates into the specific process, providing customers with single source responsibility.
Since 1978, companies both large and small have been placing their trust in Anguil's experts because:
- Anguil is a fiscally sound industry leader with over 1,700 successful installations.
- Anguil is not a division of a large corporation, unlike most large competitors.
- Over half of the entire staff are degreed engineers from a broad range of industries, giving them first-hand knowledge of your particular process.
- Anguil's research teams know precisely the local and national regulatory standards directed at your industry and your company. Regulatory compliance for emission destruction is guaranteed.
- Anguil has developed a full range of technologies resulting in an unbiased approach to your requirements.
- Anguil has the proven ability to work within your time constraints and your space limitations.
- Anguil's combination of unique air volume reduction techniques, lower temperature requirements and relatively maintenance-free design leads to lower capital cost and lower operating costs.
We have been successful in the air pollution control and heat recovery industries for over 35 years because we provide solutions today that help our customers remain profitable tomorrow. - Gene Anguil / CEO & Founder
Founded in 1978 by Gene Anguil, Anguil Environmental initially specialized in energy recovery systems. Utilizing the company's experience in air handling, energy control and chemistry, Anguil began successfully designing and fabricating a popular catalytic pollution control system. Using this formula for identifying and executing solutions, the company evolved into a provider of numerous oxidizer technologies for various air pollution control applications.
In 2008, at a party celebrating the Anguil's 30th year in business, Gene announced that the company would begin its' transition to the second generation. He became the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and handed many of his responsibilities over to the next generation, namely Chris and Deb Anguil.
Chris Anguil, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at that time, became the President of the organization. In this capacity he is responsible for both, the top line or revenue as well as the bottom line or profit.
Deb Anguil, serving as Vice President of Operations, transitioned into Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this capacity she maintained her responsibility of meeting customer expectations while also focusing on product improvement and overall efficiency within the company to improve profitability.
Anguil Environmental Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company located in Milwaukee, WI and engaged in an industry that ensures future generations a sustainable environment. The entire organization remains dedicated to its' slogan, 'Committed to Cleaner Air.'
That approach still drives the company today and includes:
- A thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- A complete understanding of each customer's process
- A detailed assessment by our experienced application engineers of the airstream contaminants and airflow
- Preparation of a comprehensive proposal carefully defining the optimum approach to resolve customer's air pollution control needs