Provision of specialist knowledge, expert advice and personal liaison and support for planners and contractors in the following phases:
- Environmental surveys
– all form part of the BENE company. Here, the focus is set squarely on the personal situations of customers, to whom we provide a tailor-made package.
The main benchmark we set ourselves is having satisfied customers. We achieve this thanks to our comprehensive planning and the best product technology and quality.
- Our products and services
- oil separators and fat separators
- mobile separator systems
- emulsion treatment systems
- de-icing agent treatment
- general inspection
- modernisation concepts and execution
- maintenance service
- customer service
- separator disposal
- separator cleaning
- training for skilled staff
- separator replacement parts
- Creativity, customer satisfaction and environmental protection form the engine that drives the activities of all of us here at BENE.
- We are proud of our innovative products and customer proximity.
- BENE products represent environmental protection in action.
- BENE's aim is customer satisfaction when it comes to environmental protection and optimising operating costs. We tackle this task head-on, day by day.
- BENE customers benefit from our expertise in waste water treatment and water pollution control for commercial and industrial firms.
- BENE takes good care of its customers, from the first contact to the handover and operation of the system. The transfer of knowledge from BENE specialists to the project planner is one of our main focuses.
Customers profit from BENE. BENE engineers are available to them for
- basic product development,
- organised respective object planning,
- talks with authorities and
- execution & operation.
BENE employees are constantly learning new skills which are of benefit to its customers. The team-oriented working environment with personal development options and long-term employment policy contribute to this.
Training young people is also very important to us. The BENE training ratio of well over 10% is much higher than Germany's industrial average.