Firmly rooted in a long tradition of excellence, Euromoney Training has grown rapidly to be at the forefront of practical banking, legal, energy, audit and Information Security training worldwide. Our wide range of courses attract a truly international client-base thus ensuring valuable networking opportunities.
Euromoney Training's Development Team formulates leading-edge programmes in legal, leasing, IT Audit, Information Security, energy, banking and financial training, comprising:
- Talented Practical Trainers hand-picked from our unparalleled worldwide resource of expert practitioners and consultants.
- Real-life topical case studies, practice exercises and interactive discussion to equip you with practical tools which can be put to immediate effective use.
- Meaningful computer-based exercises and trading simulations for active structured learning.
- Up-to-date well-researched course documentation which draws on Euromoney's worldwide information network.
- Valuable International Networking Opportunities in a concentrated but relaxed environment. Information-sharing forms a rich and rewarding aspect to every programme.
- A Passion for Client Service Our multilingual client liaison teams are dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of communication with you from your first enquiry to your post-course departure (and beyond!) is conducted in a friendly, professional manner.
Euromoney Training is part of Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE-250 share index. It is a leading international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the international finance sector. It publishes more than 100 magazines, newsletters and journals, including the leading financial market titles Euromoney and Institutional Investor. It also runs an extensive portfolio of conferences, seminars and training courses and is a leading provider of electronic information and data covering international finance and emerging markets. Its main offices are located in London, New York and Hong Kong and nearly half its revenues and profits are derived from the United States.
- Euromoney Training has over 25 years experience and has trained over 100,000 professionals across the globe
- Instructors/speakers are the most reputable in the industry and have a wealth of experience
- Group sizes are restricted to ensure optimum contact time with the facilitator
- Euromoney has trained the leading financial institutions including HSBC, Barclays, Citi Group
- Courses are constantly reviewed and revamped to meet the latest legislative and market challenges
- Euromoney has a broad portfolio of courses available on a public or in-house basis across the globe so you can be confident Euromoney can accommodate your requirements