Dedication, professionalism and motivation - the keys to achieve our company objectives!
Lindner-Recyclingtech GmbH looks back on the long tradition of an Austrian family business. The enterprise was founded in 1948 by Josef Lindner as a manufacturer of machinery and plants for the timber industry. The potential in the recycling of waste was recognized as early as the 1980’s and thus the first shredding machines were developed and produced for this range of application. 1999 irrevocably marks the beginning of the era of Lindner-Recyclingtech GmbH.
Today, the successful enterprise is directed and managed in third generation by Manuel Lindner, a graduate engineer. These past years were shaped by innovation, growth and enthusiasm of customers all over the world.
The core competence of Lindner-Recyclingtech GmbH is shredding technology – everything from development, construction, production and distribution, to comprehensive customer service is from one source. With us, almost anything can be shredded: waste for thermal and resource recovery, paper, synthetics, rubber, wood, textiles and much more. Lindner-Recyclingtech has become THE specialist for shredders and compact reduction systems for alternative fuels from domestic, industrial and commercial waste. More than 200 staff, five incorporated companies as well as a worldwide network for distribution and service enables us to react with great flexibility to changing customer preferences and market requirements. Every year, approximately 200 single shaft shredders and plant components like conveying and separation technology leave our Austrian production plants, 93% of them for export.
Our versatile range of products consists of primary, secondary and universal shredders as well as compact systems for processing of alternative fuels in modular design with groundbreaking and reliable technology – they create the crucial pre-conditions so that customer-specific requirements can be met competently by Lindner-Recyclingtech.
As an owner managed, independent family business, we are a strong and reliable partner for our customers, suppliers and staff. Together with Lindner reSource, Lindner E-Tech, Lindner America and our distributors, we create happy customers worldwide. Through systematic, continuous improvement and healthy growth we will continue to find the answers for the challenges of the future.
Quality and innovation for our customers!
- We offer the best technical solution to our customers!
- Tailor-made shredding technology with Lindner´s modular design.
- Our products are robust, reliable and durable.
- Operational availability is a high priority for us.
- We give specific emphasis to easy maintenance & safety.
- The customer is our focus – together, we develop trendsetting solutions of superior value for our customers.
- Made in Europe – value-driven and secure employment!
We emphasize cost effectiveness!
- We meet the challenge: lowest possible shredding cost per ton!
- Customers profit from the energy-saving operation.
- Optimal output also means higher earnings.
- Our products ensure efficient operations.
Commitment, professionalism and motivation are key in achieving our business objectives!
- Every employee is committed to the customer.
- Our staff members actively co-create the business.
- In addition to professional competence, social skills are important for us.
- The next generation is close to our heart: our first-class trainee program ensures the high quality of our products and the future of the enterprise.
- Lifelong learning – a motivational factor for all staff members to constantly acquire new skills and meet new challenges.
Our staff is our most important asset!
- Teamwork plays a big role at Lindner-Recyclingtech.
- The individual opinions of our staff members are important to us and we cultivate open dialogue.
- We offer secure employment to our staff and support them in their personal and professional development.
- Our principles of leadership define our cooperation.
Responsibility for our environment –our company and our products!
- We make a sustainable contribution to a cleaner environment with our products!
- Energy from waste means saving fossil fuels and CO²-reduction.
- Waste as a resource – the material recycling of secondary resources is the most advantageous option ecologically.
- Renaturization of dumping sites and waste reduction lower the environmental impact.
- The constant improvement of our products and manufacturing plants in terms of safety, ecological compatibility and preservation of resources is an important concern for us.
- Sustainable thinking and conduct also entail long-term, close and equitable partnerships with our customers, suppliers, distributors and employees.