Other than the industries we service, MRW has little in common with any other combustion company! From the structure of our company and the way our employees are paid to the way we design our products - we do things different. We believe in communication and relationships and no one in the combustion business does it better than MRW!
- MRW was established in 1992 in Tulsa, Oklahoma - the hub of advanced combustion technology. MRW is based on over 30 years combustion experience by each of our principals.
- The principals of MRW pioneered the combustion industry, designing some of the world's first tail gas incinerators, loading terminal flares, and thermal oxidizers going back to the 1960's. MRW's experience and knowledge is unrivaled in the industry.
- MRW is a privately owned company and is operated by some of the original pioneers of the flare, thermal oxidizer, and combustion industry.
- We hold numerous patents for combustion systems and processes that have led to innovative and effective designs.
- We design our own proprietary MRW burners, combustors, and pilots based on more than 30 years experience by each of our principals.
- MRW utilizes proprietary waste gas injection nozzles and nozzle configuration design that allows for superior mixing of waste gas, air, and fuel gas to obtain unusually low NOx combustion.
- MRW delivers the absolute best solutions available for VOC and CO destruction and Low NOx combustion technologies applied to thermal oxidation and flare systems.
- MRW designed the lowest producing NOx enclosed flare/thermal oxidizer operating in California at the time of installation while achieving the required VOC destruction efficiency.
- We can meet the world's most stringent regulations.