A Company with over 50 years’ experience as the leading manufacturer dedicated to the Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank and silo market in all regions of the world.
Fusion is committed to a continuous improvement process to give the highest levels of quality and the most advanced technology in this industry sector.
Whatever your requirements for containment for municipal, industrial, agricultural, mining or biofuels, Fusion’s cutting edge technology is constantly developing to provide cost-effective, well-engineered and reliable solutions to give you the best value.
Fusion have a range of tank and silo designs, engineered and manufactured to the highest International Standards. These tank kits are supplied and installed by our comprehensive global network of independent Distributors, working to meet the agreed time scales on projects.
Fusion Tanks & Silos is the USA trading name of Permastore Limited who are a UK registered Company established since 1959 providing substantial experience in the engineering and manufacture of bolted modular tanks & silos. Internationally recognized as the world’s leading dedicated Glass-Fused-to-Steel tank & silo manufacturer, Fusion has supplied more than 300,000 structures, installed on over 90,000 sites in over 110 countries worldwide.
Fusion’s tanks are supplied by a comprehensive network of International Distributors to combine the Company’s high factory controlled quality with locally supplied installation and build support to customers around the world.
Fusion is at the forefront of development of Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS) / Glass-Lined–Steel (GLS) tanks which are utilised to give customers the optimum solution for their containment requirements.
The Company’s experience in municipal, industrial and agricultural markets ensures that the tanks and silos offered are proven to be secure, long life solutions to suit each individual application.
Fusion Tanks & Silos is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks and Silos. Since 1959 the Company has been providing durable and cost effectively engineered containment solutions in Municipal and Industrial environments worldwide. Fusion exports to over 110 countries, and in excess of 300,000 structures have been installed worldwide, each with the ability to withstand local environmental extremes, from the cold of the arctic to the heat of the desert.
- Production – All controlled at one manufacturing site, thereby simplifying the supply chain and providing a seamless service to meet Customers’ requirements.
- Technical Support – An experienced team that interacts with our Customer base to ensure Customer demand is met.
- Modern Manufacturing Facility – A state of the art factory dedicated solely to the production of Glass- Fused-to-Steel product.
- Advanced Glass-Fused-to-Steel Technology – This provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance for the life of the structure.
- ISO 9001:2008 – Accreditation of quality standards to guarantee Customer satisfaction.
- International Standards – Fusion’s quality systems meet or exceed the glass coating requirements of AWWA D103-97, EEA 7.20 and ISO 28765:2008 amongst others.
- International Bodies – Verified by MPA NRW and Certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- In-house Engineering Design and Contract Management – This provides reassurance that all structures arrive on schedule and are fit for purpose.
What is Glass-Fused-to-Steel?
Glass-Fused-to-Steel is a unique tank finish. Two materials are fused together to achieve the best of both materials – the strength and flexibility of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of glass. Applied to both interior and exterior surfaces, Glass-Fused-to-Steel is able to provide many years of trouble free service in harsh environments.
- High performance and hard wearing
- As strong and flexible as steel
- Inert Silica Glass
- Color fast / UV Stable
Is guaranteed – long-lasting and durable.
A philosophy enshrined in Fusion’s procedures, which exceed the requirements of International Enamelling Standards. All industrial grade finishes are subject to 100% inspection and electronic testing of the contact surface. Any panel having a discontinuity (holiday) is rejected.
We have earned our reputation by dedication to the highest quality and commitment to ZERO DISCONTINUITY glass fusion.