HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Are nanosized or dissolved metals more toxic in the environment? A meta‐analysis
- Acute toxicity tests and meta‐analysis identify gaps in tropical ecotoxicology for amphibians
- Sublethal effects of the beta‐blocker sotalol at environmentally relevant concentrations on the New ...
- Evaluation of the aerobic and anaerobic biodegradability of the antibiotic norfloxacin
- Field dissipation of four personal care products in biosolids‐amended soils in North China
- Ecotoxicity of benzo[a]pyrene assessed by soil microbial indicators
- Environmental impact assessment for nanotechnologies: integrating the ecological and the chemical ...
- The Challenge: Landscape ecotoxicology and spatially explicit risk assessment
- In Response: Why we need landscape ecotoxicology and how it could be advanced—An academic ...
- In Response: Challenges and opportunities for landscape ecotoxicology and spatially explicit risk ...
- In Response: Regulatory risk assessment and landscape ecotoxicology—A governmental perspective
- Considerations for test design to accommodate energy‐budget models in ecotoxicology: A case study ...
- Comparison of aquatic and dietary exposure of heavy metals Cd, Cu and Zn to benthic ostracod ...
- Exploring ecotoxicological fish bioassay for the evaluation of uranium reprotoxicity
- Stormwater retention basin efficiency regarding micropollutant loads and ecotoxicity
- Ecotoxicological characterisation of sediments from stormwater retention basins