HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Optimising the water sector market structure in Portugal
- Wetlands International Achievements 2011 – 2013
- Drinking water quality monitoring using trend analysis
- The water environment as a source of potentially pathogenic mycobacteria
- Ceramic water filters impregnated with silver nanoparticles as a point-of-use water-treatment ...
- Microbiological assessment of private groundwater-derived potable water supplies in the Mid-West ...
- Factors influencing householders' access to improved water in low-income urban areas of ...
- Removal of indigenous coliphages and enteric viruses during riverbank filtration from highly ...
- Safety of packaged water distribution limited by household recontamination in rural Cambodia
Microbial source tracking and spatial analysis of
E. colicontaminated private ...
- Chlorine requirement for biologically stable drinking water after nanofiltration
- Creating a national benchmarking system for the utilities of water supply and wastewater sector in ...
- Fouling of low-pressure membranes during drinking water treatment: effect of NOM components and ...
- Direct pre-treatment of surface water through submerged hollow fibre ultrafiltration membranes
- Issues concerning spectral analysis of water samples for monitoring and treatment of public water ...
- Case study: telecommunication component manufacturing