HomeGo back home
- Ground Penetrating Radar Survey in Podil`lya Karst Area (Ternopil Region, Ukraine)
- Residential sinkhole investigation csae study
- Seismic reflection, seismic crosshole and ground penetrating radar case study
- Sinkhole investigation case study
- Geological characterization case study
- Mapping Top of Rock with Seismic Refraction and ERI case study
- Modeling the groundwater recharge in karst aquifers by using a reservoir model
- Void and cave detection case study
- Collecting, transporting and storing water in karst settings of southern Italy: some lessons ...
- Assessing transmissivity from specific capacity in an alluvial aquifer in the middle Venetian plain ...
- 8 Years is enough! RPI Group & BOS 100 Tackle PCE problem in Bedrock—Something Finally Worked!
- Hydrogeology - A Global Perspective
- Estimation of baseflow recession constants and effective hydraulic parameters in the karst basins ...
- The spectral absorption coefficient at 254 nm as a real-time early warning proxy for detecting ...
- Environmental health aspects of drinking water-borne outbreak due to karst flooding: case study
- Microbial removal rates in subsurface media estimated from published studies of field experiments ...