HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- Comparison of continuous versus pulsed ultraviolet light emitting diode use for the inactivation of ...
- Urban water reuse: microbial pathogens control by direct filtration and ultraviolet disinfection
- UV/TiO2 photocatalytic oxidation of recalcitrant organic matter: effect of salinity and ...
- Effects of natural organic matter and nitrate on the behavior of nitrosodimethylamine during ...
- Case Study - standardised UV disinfection skid packages for offshore potable water treatment
- Case study - UV systems for spas & hydro pools
- Case study - how UV disinfection can benefit your aquatic facility
- Case study - atg UV technology showcase break through UVLW system
- Case study - Dee valley water
- Assessing UV- and fluorescence-based metrics as disinfection byproduct precursor surrogate ...
- Methodological considerations when conducting bench scale polychromatic ultraviolet irradiation of ...
- Using UV Fluorescence technology to monitor for organic pollutants in Flood Water
- Fluorescence characteristics of natural organic matter in water under sequential exposure to UV ...
- The photoconversion of gamma-hexachlorocyclohexane under UV irradiation in water, snow and ice
- Photodegradation of chlorpyrifos in water by UV/H2O2 treatment: toxicity ...
- Effect of water hardness and pipe material on enhanced disinfection with UV light and chlorine