HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- Lighting the way for disinfection - Case study
- Reference: Bad weather doesn't get in the way of the best potable water!
- Reference: Potable water disinfection in Luxembourg nature reserve
- Disinfection of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa by copper in water
- Chlorate formation in water distribution systems: a modeling study
- Kinetic model of water disinfection using peracetic acid including synergistic effects
- Disease-causing bacteria made more resilient by standard water disinfection practices
- 40 years on: what do we know about drinking water disinfection by-products (DBPs) and human health?
- A pulsed light system for the disinfection of flow through water in the presence of inorganic ...
- Comparison of ultraviolet light emitting diodes with traditional UV for greywater disinfection
- Developmental effects and genotoxicity of 10 water disinfection by-products in zebrafish
Photocatalytic and photoelectrochemical inactivation of
Escherichia coliand ...
- Effect of blending ratio on the formation of bromoform and bromate in blended water samples ...
- Visible and solar light photocatalytic disinfection of bacteria by N-doped TiO2
- Influence of solar water disinfection on immunity against cholera – a review
- Factors involved in sustained use of point-of-use water disinfection methods: a field study from ...