HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- 40 years on: what do we know about drinking water disinfection by-products (DBPs) and human health?
- A pulsed light system for the disinfection of flow through water in the presence of inorganic ...
- Comparison of ultraviolet light emitting diodes with traditional UV for greywater disinfection
- Developmental effects and genotoxicity of 10 water disinfection by-products in zebrafish
Photocatalytic and photoelectrochemical inactivation of
Escherichia coliand ...
- Effect of blending ratio on the formation of bromoform and bromate in blended water samples ...
- Visible and solar light photocatalytic disinfection of bacteria by N-doped TiO2
- Influence of solar water disinfection on immunity against cholera – a review
- Factors involved in sustained use of point-of-use water disinfection methods: a field study from ...
- Feasibility assessment of surface water disinfection by ultrafiltration
- Disinfection by-product occurrence in selected European waters
- Sorbents with biocidal properties for disinfection of water for various purposes
- Removal of bacteria, protozoa and viruses through a multiple-barrier household water disinfection ...
- Comparing electrochemical disinfection with chlorination for inactivation of bacterial spores in ...
Helicobacter pyloriin the viable but nonculturable state by ...
- Field comparison of solar water disinfection (SODIS) efficacy between glass and polyethylene ...