HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- A Markov chain location–allocation meta–model for hurricane relief planning
- Preparation for and response to the flood of 2008 in Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Implementation and perception of risk management practices in health/fitness facilities
- Emergency remediation response case study
- Long term recovery from mega–disasters: regional and business recovery periods, differential ...
- Perception of risk of natural hazards: a hazard mitigation plan framework
- Multi–objective DG planning for reliability, efficiency, and power quality including voltage rise ...
- Emergence of decentralised water and sanitation systems in Melbourne, Australia
- Risk is much more than a game
- Emerging Technologies – How will they change our lives?
- Transparent stakeholder engagement in practice: Lessons learned from applying comprehensive ...
- The next wave of sustainable planning: green neighbourhood assessment systems
- Development of comprehensive evaluation procedure for anti-seismic strategies: evaluating Kobe ...
- A workshop support tool combining disaster–mitigation performance evaluation and virtual reality ...
- A model for learning in emergency response work
- Increasing Legal Certainty in the European SEA Directive: A Much-needed List Approach to Specifying ...