HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Energy efficiency in water distribution systems - A path to an ideal network - AGS experience
- A new approach to improve water loss control using smart metering data
- Control of trichloramine formation by two-step chlorination in water purification processes
- Energy efficiency in water distribution systems – a path to an ideal network: AGS experience
- An exploratory approach for evaluating the energy and personnel share of operation and maintenance ...
- Study on relationships between climate-related covariates and pipe bursts using evolutionary-based ...
- A decision support tool for water mains renewal for small to medium sized utilities: a risk index ...
- Optimising the water sector market structure in Portugal
- Creating a national benchmarking system for the utilities of water supply and wastewater sector in ...
- Emergence of decentralised water and sanitation systems in Melbourne, Australia
- Leakage estimation in water networks based on two categories of night-time users: a case study of a ...
- Monsal Enzymic Hydrolysis – New Developments And Lessons Learnt
- Earthquake proofing of water treatment plants through seismic system risk analysis
- Development of performance assessment method for drinking water infrastructure
- Perspectives on greenhouse gas emission estimates based on Australian wastewater treatment plant ...
- Technical inefficiency effects in a stochastic production function for managerial incentives in ...