HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Nanoparticle ecotoxicity—physical and/or chemical effects?
- Continuous UV irradiation increases the adverse effects of photoreactive nanoparticles on the early ...
- Copper status of exposed microorganisms influences susceptibility to metallic nanoparticles
- EC Scientific Committee Will Consider Safety of Nano Titanium Dioxide in Sunscreens and Personal ...
- Optimizing adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions by NiO nanoparticles using Taguchi and ...
- Co‐exposure of ZnO nanoparticles and UV radiation to Daphnia magna and Danio rerio: Combined ...
- Effects of pH and ionic composition on sorption/desorption of natural organic matter on zero-valent ...
- EC JRC Publishes Options for the Review of the EC Nanomaterial Definition
- Copper oxide nanoparticles inhibit the metabolic activity of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Deposition of carbon nanotubes in commonly used sample filter media
- Long-term effects of engineered nanoparticles on enzyme activity and functional bacteria in ...
- Synthesis of MCM-41 stabilized NZVI and its use in removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution
- Adsorption characteristics of Cu2+ on NiFe2O4 magnetic ...
- Treatment of aqueous bisphenol A using nano-sized zero-valent iron in the presence of hydrogen ...
- AuNP‐based colorimetric aptasensor for rapid detection of six organophosphorus pesticides
- Effect of 10 different TiO2 and ZrO2 (nano)materials on the soil invertebrate Enchytraeus crypticus