HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Ecotoxicity of bare and coated silver nanoparticles in the aquatic midge, Chironomus riparius
- Natural organic matter‐induced alleviation of the phytotoxicity to rice (Oryza sativa L.) caused by ...
- Application of laser-induced breakdown-detection as a sensitive detector for UF membrane surrogate ...
- Assessing toxicity of copper nanoparticles across five cladoceran species
- Mitigation of Cu(II) phytotoxicity to rice (Oryza sativa) in the presence of TiO2 and CeO2 ...
Dye–sensitised solar cells using TiO2...
Experimental investigation of heavy oil recovery by continuous/WAG injection of CO
- Humic substances alleviate the aquatic toxicity of PVP‐coated silver nanoparticles to organisms of ...
- Microplastics: Addressing ecological risk through lessons learned
- Stabilisation of (3–mercaptopropyl)–trimethoxysilanecapped ZnS nanocrystals in polyacrylamide ...
- Effective magnetic permeability of a composite material based on nanoscale hexaferrite particles
- Doped nano–phase tin oxide thin films for selective gas sensing
- Interaction of microwave radiation with composites containing nanosized hexaferrite, multiferroics, ...
- Gold nanoparticles functionalised with Ru–dicarboxybipyridine–trimercaptotriazine: SERS effect and ...
- Risks from Renegade Nanoparticles during field deployments within NanoRem
- The importance of risk based conceptual site models