HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- BM Respirometry applied to a novel control strategy of nitrification in a wastewater biological ...
- Effects of poly aluminum chloride dosing positions on the performance of a pilot scale ...
- Floating wetland islands as a method of nitrogen mass reduction: results of a 1 year test
Water Science and Technology71 (8), 1241–1248: Long-term ...
- Enhancing nitrogen and phosphorus removal in the BUCT–IFAS process by bypass flow strategy
- Cultivation of rice for animal feed with circulated irrigation of treated municipal wastewater for ...
- Nitrate removal by nitrate-dependent Fe(II) oxidation in an upflow denitrifying biofilm reactor
- Influence of denitrification reactor retention time distribution (RTD) on dissolved oxygen control ...
- A pilot study on suspended activated sludge process augmented with immobilized biomass for ...
- Enhanced nitrogen removal with an onsite aerobic cyclic biological treatment unit
- A new system for Nitrogen removal case study
- Understanding the contribution of biofilm in an integrated fixed-film-activated sludge system ...
- Long-term performance of side-stream deammonification in a continuous flow granular-activated ...
- The effects of different aeration modes on ammonia removal from sludge digester liquors in the ...
- Aerobic granular sludge technology and nitrogen removal for domestic wastewater treatment
- Integrated side-stream reactor for biological nutrient removal and minimization of sludge production