HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- Safety implications In the Waste industry following implementations of Atex directives
- Biochar‐mediated reductive transformation of nitro herbicides and explosives
- Retention of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene and heavy metals from industrial waste water by using the low ...
- CERCLA remedial and removal actions at historic waste disposal areas.
- Investigating the fate of nitroaromatic (TNT) and nitramine (RDX and HMX) explosives in fractured ...
- Quantifying the transport of energetic materials in unsaturated sediments from cracked unexploded ...
- TB 43: Efficient ammonia removal using modular liqui-cel contactors
- Nano-to-macro scale engineering applications of nuclear technology: an overview
- Explosives remediation at Pueblo Chemical Depot changes course
- Five Additional Technologies Evaluated After ERH Application at Camp Lejeune
- Sorption of high explosives to water-dispersible clay: Influence of organic carbon, aluminosilicate ...
- Employee Safety
- Brownfield development - Biotechnology cleans contaminated soil
- Field-scale reduction of TNT and RDX concentrations in soil
- SAFER TRACE Case Study - DuPont TRACE
- Addressing contaminated groundwater with organic mulch permeable reactive barriers