HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Women @ Energy: Laura Riihimaki
- Women @ Energy: Jennifer Comstock
- Generating meshes for tidal wetland modeling using light detection and ranging (LiDAR) data
- Using remote sensing to enhance modelling of fine sediment dynamics in the Dutch coastal zone
- Time-Domain Physical-Optics Simulation Technique for Electromagnetic Imaging by Subsurface Radar
- Comparing forest sites classifications using two different satellite images and ground measurements ...
- Why only few CDM projects? The case of reforestation projects and remote sensing
- A machine learning approach for estimation of shallow water depths from optical satellite images ...
- On the application of miniSoDAR technology to wind energy
- Managing the Earth from Space: Satellite and sensing technology in water management
- Exploring the potential of SRTM topographic data for flood inundation modelling under uncertainty
- Water resource management with a combination of underground dam/qanat and site selection of ...
- Evaluation of remotely sensed snow cover product in Central Asia
- RUGGED WIRELESS POINT-TO-POINT I/O NETWORK FOR REMOTE SENSING AND ACTUATION
- Ensuring satellite reliability with vibration testing
- Identifying priority areas for reforestation using remote sensing and geographical information ...