HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Farmers' willingness to pay for rehabilitation of degraded natural resources under watershed ...
- Stormwater runoff quality in correlation to land use and land cover development in Yongin, South ...
- “Swapping Land” to Produce Sustainable Palm Oil in Indonesia
- Farmer Innovation: Improving Africa’s food security through land and water management
- Long-term environmental impact assessment of agricultural land transition – a comparative case study
- Computational study of the effects of induced land use changes on meteorological patterns during ...
- Urbanisation and environmental degradation in Dhaka Metropolitan Area of Bangladesh
- How to Identify Degraded Land for Sustainable Palm Oil in Indonesia
- A case study in land and water regeneration to reduce the impact of climate change by soil ...
- Farmers facing rapid agricultural land condition changes in two villages in the Upper Amazon, Peru: ...
- Multitemporal monitoring of water resources degradation at Al-Azraq Oasis, Jordan, using Remote ...
- Remote sensing of soil degradation: Introduction
- Radar remote sensing of wind-driven land degradation processes in northeastern Patagonia
- Effects of biofuels vs. other new vehicle technologies on air pollution, global warming, land use ...
- Exploring sustainability in the context of land reclamation: an exercise for environmental ...
- Addressing soil degradation in EU agriculture: relevant processes, practices and policies