HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- NIOSH Explores Workplace Exposure to Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
- Carbon Nanotubes and Nanohorn Hybrid Composite Buckypaper as Microporous Layer for Proton Exchange ...
- The effects of microwave regeneration on adsorptive performance of functionalized carbon nanotubes
- Highly efficient electro-generation of hydrogen peroxide using NCNT/NF/CNT air diffusion electrode ...
- Impact of Carbon Nanotubes on the Toxicity of Inorganic Arsenic [As(III) and As(V)] to Daphnia ...
- Removal of sunset yellow FCF from aqueous solution using polyethyleneimine-modified MWCNTs
- High adsorption capacity of MWCNTs for removal of anionic surfactant SDBS from aqueous solutions
- Reduced cadmium accumulation and toxicity in Daphnia magna under carbon nanotube exposure
- Removal of iron and manganese from aqueous solutions using carbon nanotube filters
- Mercury sorption by silica/carbon nanotubes and silica/activated carbon: a comparison study
- Carbon nanotubes and graphenes as adsorbents for adsorption of lead ions from water: a review
- New electrochemical sensor for sensitive quantification of copper in river, city, bottled and ...
- Sublethal effects of multi‐walled carbon nanotube exposure in the invertebrate Daphnia magna
- Colloidal stability and ecotoxicity of multiwalled carbon nanotubes: Influence of select organic ...
- Modification of tubular ceramic membranes with carbon nanotubes using catalytic chemical vapor ...
- Deposition of carbon nanotubes in commonly used sample filter media