HomeGo back home
Download Full Article
- Treatability study for pemex oil refinery salamanca, Mexico case study
- Treatment of petroleum refinery wastewater using a sequential anaerobic–aerobic moving-bed ...
- Comparative evaluation of As, Se and V removal technologies for the treatment of oil refinery ...
- Calibration and verification of models of organic carbon removal kinetics in Aerated Submerged ...
- Treatment of petroleum refinery wastewater by distillation-assisted catalytic oxidation under low ...
- Salt lake refinery wastewater treatment upgrade passes with flying colors
- New trends in oil refinery wastewater reclamation
- Refinery Wastewater
- Biodegradation of phenol in refinery wastewater by pure cultures of Pseudomonas aeruginosa NCIB 950 ...
- Effect of organic loading on the performance of aerated submerged fixed-film reactor (asffr) for ...
- Control VOC`s in Refinery Wastewater
- Risk factors and monitoring for water quality to determine best management practices for splash ...
- Perceived agricultural runoff impact on drinking water
- Surface water quality management using an integrated discharge permit and the reclaimed water market
- Characterization of water pollution in drainage networks using continuous monitoring data in the ...
- Assessment of the impact of traditional septic tank soakaway systems on water quality in Ireland