3E Company-- a Verisk Analytics Business-- offers a comprehensive suite of data products and information services that enables improved compliance with global Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) requirements related to the safe manufacturing, distribution, transportation, usage and disposal of chemicals and products. Wherever you are in the supply chain or product lifecycle, 3E can deliver a program specific to the EH&S compliance information and management needs of your organization that provides benefits to the entire enterprise and beyond.
3E Company's full product lifecycle and cross-supply chain approach provides a single, integrated solution for managing EH&S capabilities, resulting in reduced cost, risk and liability while improving process.
At 3E Company, we understand the business and the burden of EH&S information and compliance management. Our unwavering vision and commitment to our role as your global strategic partner for EH&S compliance data is evidenced by our long-standing customer relationships and high renewal and retention rates. 3E is solely dedicated to providing our customers with:
- The world's premier content as a platform for EH&S compliance management
- Better business processes through consolidation of fragmented data flows
- The trusted source for definitive, objective and accurate EH&S data
- A catalyst for positive change and innovation
- Solutions that result in reduced regulatory and product stewardship risk in the supply chain
Accurate and Quality Data and Content at the Core
3E Company's core competence is researching, sourcing, aggregating, enriching and maintaining EH&S compliance related data and making it available to our customers in a format that is easy and practical to use, and based on their specific needs. 3E's data and content set is industry-leading and unsurpassed. It is the broadest, most dynamically updated, highest quality and most accurate collection of data, bar none.
Unmatched EH&S Experience & Expertise
While data is at the core of our business, the true value is realized when we apply our expertise, best practices and business rules to the data. 3E has more than two decades of experience providing critical EH&S services to global customers. Our professionals have deep domain expertise and many are recognized as industry thought leaders, as evidenced by our industry awards, speaking engagements and published articles. 3E is the only provider with the unique and powerful combination of sourcing our own content and developing the underlying technology to deliver it, all with our own employees who have direct contact with the content and our customers.
Our regulatory experts:
- Maintain direct relationships with regulatory bodies across the globe
- Hold relevant degrees and certifications
- Come from a variety of disciplines such as environmental health, sciences, and engineering; natural resources; toxicology; product safety and stewardship; chemical engineering, business process engineering; dangerous goods logistics; hazardous materials management, chemistry and law
- Are accessible to our customers round-the-clock, working and residing in several time zones
- Speak dozens of languages and understand local interpretations and applications of regulations
Our staff is familiar with and comes from a variety of industry backgrounds, such as chemical, process, consumer product and pharmaceutical manufacturing; waste management; emergency response; environmental consulting; healthcare; retail and others.
3E invests heavily in deploying the best IT developer talent to design tools and applications that utilize the latest advancements in technology, and integrate with third party applications and systems. In addition, we have vast experience and a successful track record in SAP® EHS Management content implementations.
Business Rules & Best Practices
As a result of the powerful combination of 3E's experienced staff and rich repository of data, 3E Company has developed a set of business rules and best practices that is unparalleled in the industry. Rigorous care is taken to ensure the quality of 3E's data, including the accuracy and comprehensiveness of Ariel™ regulatory lists, legislation or scientific data; and the constant review and maintenance of the currency of the MSDSs in our database.
These meticulous processes translate into a proven methodology and track record resulting in the earned trust of a loyal and devoted customer base of thousands.
3E Company’s products and services have been widely recognized throughout the industry for their superiority and innovation.
Several industry-leading publications and organizations have honored 3E's products and services with a variety of awards, including the following:
- 9-time winner Environmental Business Journal Business Achievement Awards
- 2014 Environmental Leader Top Product of the Year Award for 3ESC Supply Chain Solution
- 2013 Bronze Telly Award Winner: Hazard Communication Standard 2012 Training Module
- ISHN's ASSE Safety 2013 Attendee Choice Awards
- Occupational Health & Safety Magazine's Product of the Year Awards
- 2013: Best in HazMat Safety
- 2012: Best in HazMat Safety
- 2-time winner Best in EH&S Software 2010, 2011
- 2011: Best in Emergency Response
- 2010: Best in MSDS Services
- Workplace HR & Safety (formerly Compliance Magazine) Commitment to Worker Safety Awards:
- 3-time winner Best in MSDS Services
- 3-time winner Best in Online Services
- 3-time winner Best in Environmental Management
- Compliance Magazine Best of the Web Safety Awards
- 2005: Most User-friendly Website
3E Company has a unique and compelling value proposition. The powerful combination of accurate, high-quality data, expertise, round-the-clock global support and breadth of capabilities provides the ultimate solution for your company to manage EH&S capabilities, resulting in reduced cost, risk and liability while improvidng process. Our differentiators include:
Accuracy & Quality
- Our data is 99%+ accurate
- Integrity of 3E's data is a critical differentiator
- Data is continuously updated by contact with manufacturers and regulatory bodies
- Round-the-clock customer service via 3E EH&S Mission Control Center
- Highly accessible, on-call experts providing global coverage and support
Unparalleled Experience & Expertise
- Over two decades of providing crtical EH&S services to global customers
- Employees are domain experts with relevant degrees and certifications
Full Lifecycle / Breadth of Solutions
- Services span multiple verticals throughout the supply chain
- Support many environments, including SAP® EHSM
- Support upstream manufacturer product stewardship and downstream end-user worklace safety applications
Premiere EH&S Knowledgebase
- Broadest and largest
- Dynamic database of 4+ million MSDSs
- Global regulatory database of hundreds of thousands of substances
- Leading provider of both product-level MSDS data and substance-level regulatory data, fully integrated
Comprehensive, Flexible Solutions
3E provides EH&S data solutions for many aspects of product safety and stewardship, and workplace safety-- from product development to final waste disposal. This stands in sharp contrast to alternatives which take a narrow approach, providing assistance only in very specific areas, such as vendor MSDS management, emergency response or chemical regulatory data services.
When companies use disparate, inconsistent or inferior sources of EH&S data and information throughout various departments or business units, it can have a negative impact that ripples through the supply chain. Non-compliance exposes the company to safety and financial risks that can come in a variety of forms, ranging from the inability to sell products in their intended markets, to fines or failure to appropriately respond to a chemical-related emergency or incident.
3E Company's unique combination of rich regulatory and scientific content, EH&S domain expertise and best practices uniquely qualifies us to provide a comprehensive approach to chemical regulatory information and compliance management that reduces regulatory and product stewardship risk in the supply chain.
3E works closely with customers to identify needs, recommend specific solutions and implement flexible, modular programs that result in maximum business value. So even if you start with only one product from our broad suite, 3E is well-suited to expand as your compliance needs grow, providing an easy migration path to your future needs.
EH&S (environmental health & safety) professionals work in a highly challenging atmosphere. Economic forces demand that resource-constrained EH&S departments stay at peak performance and manage increased responsibility with fewer resources. Trends point to a shrinking talent pool and a scarcity of newcomers to the EH&S field. All the while, companies want to visibly demonstrate a high level of compliance and protect their brand. One mishandled situation involving hazardous materials can be a disaster. 3E Company’s products and services have been proven to deliver cost savings, greater EH&S cost efficiencies, improved compliance, reduced risk and corporate brand protection at more than 75,000 customer sites.
Customers in virtually every industry and government sector have come to rely on 3E Company for EH&S information and compliance management.
Backed by a staff of EH&S professionals and founded on a massive collection of data related to MSDSs, global chemical and regulatory information, and emergency responder information, our services have proven time and again to deliver costs savings and increased staff productivity.