ATCO Structures & Logistics Ltd
Health and Safety - Noise and Vibration
Globally (various continents)
ATCO Structures & Logistics provides acoustical buildings, acoustic enclosures, acoustic retrofit of existing facilities, acoustic barriers and acoustical consulting services. The company provides noise control for compressor stations, power plants, recyling facilities, light rail transit, manufacturing plants, gas processing plants and many other noisy industrial facilities. Additional products and services offered include modular buildings and operational support services such as IT, utilities, fire & rescue, pest control, site maintanance, camp services and more.
About ATCO Structures & Logistics
On July 1, 2009, the knowledge and expertise of ATCO Structures, ATCO Noise Management and ATCO Frontec were combined to form ATCO Structures & Logistics Ltd.
ATCO Structures & Logistics (ATCO) is a Canadian success story. The company began in 1947 in Alberta, Canada when father S.D. and his son R.D. Southern started Alberta Trailer Hire to provide housing accommodations to workers in Canada’s first oil boom.
The parent company, ATCO Group, has evolved over the years to become a multi-national global player in various industries, with the original company going on to become a highly recognizable industry brand and well-respected name.
ATCO Structures & Logistics is part of the ATCO Group of Companies, a $13 billion dollar enterprise with more than 8,800 employees.
ATCO Structures & Logistics has clients in over 100 countries, 45 sales offices around the world, manufacturing facilities on three continents and operations on five. We have the expertise to rapidly deliver turnkey solutions almost anywhere they are needed.
Key Business Segments
- Mobile office trailers
- Workforce housing accommodations
- Specialty and pre-engineered metal buildings
- Permanent modular buildings
Lodging Support & Camp Services
- Accommodation administration
- Catering & food services
- Housekeeping & janitorial
Logistics & Facility O&M Services (Site Services)
- Airfield and airport operations
- Aircraft Cross Servicing (ACS)
- Airfield Operating Services (AOS)
- Combined Air Terminal Operations (CATO)
- Crash Fire and Rescue Services (CFRS)
- Communications, IT and radar systems
- Fuel supply
- Gravel, roads, grounds maintenance
- Ground transportation
- Medical services
- Security & access control
- Solid waste & water management
Noise & Emissions Control Services
- Acoustical consulting services
- Acoustical buildings & structures
- Gas turbine silencing systems
- Gas turbine emissions control systems
Wherever we go, we forge strong relationships with local communities based on trust, respect and mutual understanding of our business purpose.
Trust. Values. Respect.
Building mutual success with Aboriginal Communities
Since 1981 ATCO has been partnering with Aboriginal communities throughout Canada and Alaska. Based on a foundation of trust, respect and equality, these partnerships have developed profitable businesses and long-term relationships.
In Alberta’s oil sands, we work in a joint-venture partnership with the Fort McKay First Nation. Together, our organizations own and operate Creeburn Lake Lodge and Barge Landing Lodge, open camp accommodations for over 2,500 oil sands workers located north of Fort McMurray.
In the North, we work with the Pan Arctic Inuit Logistics Corporation through the Nasittuq joint-venture to operate Canada’s North Warning System. This initiative continues to deliver capacity building and long-term sustainability.
Whether you’re doing business in the Far North or in the heart of the Prairies, you can rely on ATCO’s support, with our range of products and services, in collaboration with our Aboriginal partners. The result? Commitment to growth, new opportunities and mutual success.
Creating opportunities and leaving legacies
Throughout Canada, we have formed partnerships that have started from simple conversations. Before projects are identified or plans are made, our relationships grow from getting to know each other.
In 2008, our joint-venture project with the Fort McKay First Nation, Creeburn Lake Lodge, grossed over $6 million in commercial revenue for local contracting companies.
Recognizing and celebrating talent in the communities we partner with is significant to our success. Supporting community growth through training and education is important to us. We believe this investment leads to growth in a relationship and a prosperous future.
Health, Safety and Environment
Our ultimate goal - an incident-free workplace
ATCO Structures & Logistics (ATCO) has a deeply rooted history of successfully working on industrial construction sites where safety requirements are strict and tolerance is zero. ATCO is committed to safety and we have the ability to meet and exceed the safety expectations of our clients.
Safe & Sound Program
Safe & Sound is a new safety and quality program with a primary goal to protect the health and well being of employees, visitors and contractors at our offices, manufacturing plants and construction work sites.
With a commitment to promoting continuous improvement toward our goal of zero incidents, ATCO is taking further steps to ensure the safety of our employees and clients:
- Safety training in all areas of our operations and equipping our leaders, staff and contractors with the information and tools
- Comprehensive HSE Manual including an extensive mandatory contractor management program
- Commitment to investigating incidents to identify root causes and learning from them
Safety Awards & Achievements
- Vice President’s Award for Outstanding Contractor Safety, Athabasca Oilsands Project Expansion
- 2008 Best Safety Performer Award, Government of Alberta and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Council, for their superior health and safety records
- 2010 Best Safety Performer Award Memberships
- Alberta Construction Safety Association with COR designation (Certificate of Recognition)
- Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association with COR designation
- WCB Partners in Injury Reduction Program
Quality Policy Statement
ATCO Structures & Logistics Ltd. (ATCO) continually strives to achieve excellence in quality. We recognize that true customer satisfaction and corporate success is based on our ability to provide exemplary products and services in a timely manner.
ATCO is committed to ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing customers with innovative, cost-effective products and services which fully satisfy their requirements, by meeting or exceeding all regulatory requirements, and by establishing and reviewing quality objectives that challenge our employees to excel in all facets of our operations.
We execute our Quality Policy by:
- Implementing and continually improving an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System;
- Ensuring customer needs are understood and fulfilled;
- Acquiring and retaining highly-skilled, innovative and competent people;
- Assuring detailed and comprehensive monitoring and review of all our products and services; and
- Providing wide-ranging and efficient customer support, regardless of the mission.
As a provider of fire and crash rescue services to the NATO International Security Assistance Force at Kandahar. Airfield, ATCO knows what it takes to deliver airfield services under the most demanding conditions.
» Read more
» Contact now / Request quote
MOST POPULAR RELATED SEARCHES
, wastewater treatment
, drinking water
, power plants
, power generation
, quality management
, solid waste
, water management
, quality management systems
, water purification
, waste recycling plants
, occupational health and safety
, occupational health
, safety training
, gas flow
, health safety and environment
, gas turbines
, noise control
, wastewater management
, food safety
, pest control
, emissions control
, emissions control systems
, emissions management
, construction safety
, tar sands
, oil booms
, exhaust stacks
, noise regulations
, acoustic enclosures
, gas turbine systems
, acoustic barriers
, gas turbine noise control