Aura Sustainability brings together advisors with a vast wealth of experience to project manage your sustainability initiatives and provide you with finger on the pulse strategic advice.
We do not subscribe to dogma, nor do we believe that one glove fits all when it comes to sustainability. This means we have the flexibility to deliver solutions that are right for you.
We believe that sustainability is both a journey and a destination and that if we are truly going to continue to 'sustain' ourselves we are going to have to think about which route we take to get there.
Meaning of the word 'Sustain'.
- to support, hold, or bear up from below; bear the weight of, as a structure.
- to bear (a burden, charge, etc.).
- to undergo, experience, or suffer (injury, loss, etc.); endure without giving way or yielding.
- to keep (a person, the mind, the spirits, etc.) from giving way, as under trial or affliction.
- to keep up or keep going, as an action or process: to sustain a conversation.
- to supply with food, drink, and other necessities of life.
- to provide for (an institution or the like) by furnishing means or funds.
- to support (a cause or the like) by aid or approval.
- to uphold as valid, just, or correct, as a claim or the person making it: The judge sustained the lawyer's objection.
- to confirm or corroborate, as a statement: Further investigation sustained my suspicions.