Austin AI, Inc. manufactures a complete line of Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometric equipment; including custom systems for sorting/separation, process control and quality assurance monitoring. Austin AI also maintains a distribution division to offer customers a variety of complementary solutions.
Founded in 2001, Austin AI began developing state-of-the-art portable XRF technology into custom and automated measuring systems. Austin AI continued to incorporate new and increasingly sophisticated technologies and products into this vision. The expansion and diversification of products and services proved to be positive, facilitating a recent employee managed buyout from Austin AI's holding company as well as the purchase of Quantronics Oy, a Finnish manufacturer of advanced X-ray technology.
Austin AI, Inc. is 100% owner-managed and located in the heart of the high-tech industrial area of Austin, TX USA. Our spacious facilities house our worldwide sales and marketing offices, applications laboratory, R&D, technical service and production areas.
Our product line currently consists of non-destructive, cost effective equipment for:
- Recycling - plastics, glass, metals, wood, electronics
- Solids Analysis - moving beds, slurries, powders
- Thin Film & Coatings - SOP, Clay, Web, Conversion
- Liquids Analysis - process blending control
- Mining & Minerals - cores, tailings, borings, slags
- Environmental - soil probes, stack, air, water
- Filter Media - air, water, oil, ion exchange
- Food & Pharmaceutical - process monitoring, additive control, contaminant inspection
- Academia - training and teaching tools
Austin AI develops, evaluates, manufactures and distributes the highest quality and most cost-effective analytical products to expand our clients' economic growth and technological advancement. We are committed to establishing long term partnerships with our clients, based upon mutual respect and a genuine commitment to providing top quality technological innovations and services.