A mission statement is a clear, long-term company objective that represents the foundation of a company’s structure.
The BACKHUS mission statement is:
- to approach all activities as long-term and enduring relationships.
- to create economical and ecological effective project concepts.
- to explore unorthodox roads, to develop innovative solutions.
- to shape a culture of personal contact, open communication and individual responsibility.
- to shape professional and personal development perspectives at all levels through vocational and advanced vocational training.
- to face the challenges of being a global company:
- to continually respond to change.
- encourage flexibility within the company.
- to encourage a uniform orientation, to encourage individuality.
- to expand our worldwide market leadership position.
- to further strengthen the core of the company by profitable turnover.
- to increase dividends for shareholders.
- to accept corporate responsibility.
As Eggersmann Anlagenbau BACKHUS GmbH, we strive to improve the quality of life within both domestic and international capacities.