Many Fortune 500 companies such as Olin Corporation, General Electric Company, Bristol Meyers-Squibb, T. J. Lipton Company, Kvaerner Metals, USX Corporation, Weyerhaeuser, Buckeye Cellulose, Pfizer, Inc., and others are using high efficiency Bionomic scrubbing equipment to comply with both federal and state emissions standards.
This extensive line up of equipment includes Bionomic’s:
- ScrubPac™ Vent Clean System
- ScrubPac™ ProClean Type CT Tower Scrubber System
- ScrubPac™ Custom “Packaged” Scrubber System
- HEI™ (High Energy Ionizer) Wet Electrostatic Precipitation System
- RotaBed™ Fluidized Bed Scrubber
- Series 5000 Counter-Current Packed Tower System
- Series 550 Crossflow Scrubber System
- Series 6000 Tray Scrubber Systems, Series 6500 Ejector Jet Venturi System
- Series 7000/8000 Gas Atomized Venturi Scrubber System
- Series 9000 Mist/Preformed Spray Scrubber System
- Dry and Dry/Wet Combination Scrubber System
- BIONOxSOLVER - a breakthrough NOx scrubbing solution that is field-proven to lower upfront capital and scrubber operating costs
Bionomic Industries is at the forefront in developing new products, technologies and turnkey solutions that solve today’s challenging pollution control problems.