We supply to the waste paper industry, collectors of industrial waste and household waste, to municipalities and to companies which produce voluminous waste. Bollegraaf's delivery programme consists of balers, sorting systems, conveyors, shredders, Star Screens©, reel splitters and other related equipment. Bollegraaf has four subsidiaries in Germany, France, England and Spain, for the sale and service in these countries and is participating in a dealer organization in the USA and Canada. Besides that, Bollegraaf has sales agents and representatives in Switzerland, Austria, Italy, the Czech Republic, Japan, China, Israël, Poland and Hungary.
Our delivery program
- Sorting systems for waste paper, single stream, household waste and demolition waste;
- Balers from 25 ton pressure up to 180 tonnes pressure. Capacity from 5 ton up to 100 tonnes of waste paper per hour (HBC 35, 40, 60, 80, 100, 110, 140, 180);
- Conveyors such as chain-belt conveyors, steel-belt conveyors, Troughed-belt conveyors and slide-belt conveyors;
- Shredders and confidential shredders from 55kW up to 200kW and from 850mm wide up to 2000mm wide;
- Star Screens© for separation of news paper and cardboard paper, paper from plastic bottles and demolition waste;
- Reel splitters for paper reels up to 3,500mm length and 2,750mm diameter.
We are a customer-oriented organisation. Constant innovation is important – and we are good at innovation! – but only insofar as it is relevant to the performance at the customer’s site. This attitude is reflected in our vision and mission statement and in our core values.
Our vision: “To be universally recognised as the leading provider of the best recycling solutions by customers in our industry.”
Mission statement: Sorting your business
Our core competence is sorting waste. We know our customers’ markets, we understand their businesses. This is our inspiration in making a contribution to our clients, the world of recycling and the world as a whole. Now and in the future. Therefore, as the leading authority in recycling
solutions, we will add value to your business.
We develop and manufacture our machines ourselves. Most solutions are proprietary solutions. This allows us to live up to our vision and provide the best possible solutions to our customers’ requirements – in terms of equipment, technical support and service, i.e. in terms of value.