We lead the world in advocating, defining and implementing best practice across every field of human endeavour, from business continuity to food safety.
Since its foundation in 1901, BSI Group has grown into a leading global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, the Group has over 2,250 staff operating in over 100 countries through more than 50 global offices. The Group’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification
- Testing and certification of products and services
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
A global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to all our customers with standards-based solutions.
- We set innovative standards that are used throughout the globe.
- We provide all the information and training relating to standardization that businesses need to succeed in their competitive markets.
- Businesses rely on us to keep improving the way they run with good management processes.
- We independently test and verify products to ensure that they are up to the job in terms of performance specification and safety.
Every day worldwide people use and rely on goods and services that have been designed, inspected or tested with the help of BSI.