Casella Is dedicated to reducing occupational health and environmental impact risks through effective monitoring solutions.
Casella prides itself on providing precision instrumentation since 1799, supplying eminent figures including David Livingstone and Charles Darwin with instrumentation for their exploration and scientific work.
As you would imagine, Casella has changed significantly over these 200 plus years but remains perfectly placed to offer reliable, trust worthy and credible solutions for Occupational and Environmental monitoring of noise and dust, with over 40 years of innovation in noise and 60 years in dust measurement.
Casella has lots of achievements to be proud of. Here are a few:
- 1830 Supplies Charles Darwin with Meteorological Instrumentation
- 1861 Patents the Mercury Thermometer
- 1961 Develops the first personal air sampling pump
- 1971 Develops the world’s first electronic digital integrating noise meters
- 1993 Launches the world’s first hand held, battery powered real time noise analyser
- 2006 Produces the world’s first advanced all-digital, badge style noise dosimeter
- 2008 Launches the world’s smallest colour screen real time noise analyser (63x Series)
- 2009 Launches the world’s first M1 rated Intrinsically Safe pump for mines (TUFF)
- 2012 Launches the Microdust Pro with the widest measurement range in the industry
- 2013 Launches the STORM Guardian the first fully integrated rainfall detection system
Casella’s aim is to enhance the long term health and quality of life for workers in high risk occupational sectors and to monitor the impact on the environment through innovative technology, easy to use products and expertise that can be trusted.
Offices in China, India and the USA, as well as a host of global distributors, provide both service and support to those searching out solutions for risk reduction.