CTA focuses on developing environmental, biological and social assessments and monitoring for the industry in México, Central and South America.
- cyanide management code auditing,
- aquatic life and wildlife monitoring,
- hydrological, hydrogeological, geologic studies,
- environmental permitting
- environmental monitoring and baseline acquisition (air, water, noise, stacks, oders, u.o.)
- community managemenent
- health and safety monitoring (vibrations, gases and vapors, noise, air), assessment and auditing
- quality control measruments (compressed air)
- topographic studies and GIS
- maintenance and calibration of monitoring equipment
- environmental laboratory
- industrial monitoring (ventilation, compressed air, air emissiones inventory, u.o).
To be a leading company in the provision of environmental consulting services that satisfies the needs of our clients in the international ambit and exceeds their expectations of quality, safety, service, and cost; being able to develop a long-term relationship based on communication, commitment, cooperation and confidence.
We offer technical assistance to companies in order to make production and development compatible with conservation and environmental protection.
- Quality Work
- Spirit of Service