Electrocorp Air Filtration Systems is a global innovator in chemical, odor and particle control and produces the most efficient and powerful air cleaners for industrial and commercial use.
Established in 1985, Electrocorp offers one of the most comprehensive lines of industrial air cleaners and air filtration equipment.
Known for their powerful multistage filtration systems with deep beds of activated carbon, the largest chemical-adsorbent surfaces, custom carbon blends, advanced HEPA particle filters and UV technology, Electrocorp air cleaners can tackle virtually any indoor air quality concerns at the workplace.
The high-performance industrial air cleaners provide versatile and effective solutions for hundreds of airborne chemicals and odors, including disinfectants, diesel fumes, welding fumes, industrial wastes, medicinal odors, ozone, smoke and many more.
Industrial and commercial applications
Every business is unique, and Electrocorp knows that every IAQ challenge is just as unique. Our air quality experts will help you choose the right air cleaner based on the size of your space, your IAQ concerns, your existing technology, your industry and your budget.
Cost-effective, industrial-strength air cleaners
Electrocorp odor controllers and industrial air purifiers feature smart design solutions that provide the most efficient balance of performance, safety, quality and price to maximize your investment.
Our air cleaners feature a simple yet effective cleaning system with the most relevant filtration media available at the most advantageous price - guaranteed. That means more efficient, more reliable units that require less maintenance.
Electrocorp can provide customized air cleaning solutions for virtually any industrial IAQ problem.
Our in-house technical design team also offers custom modifications, accessories and custom-built units for large-scale applications or heavy odor industries.
Advantages of Electrocorp air cleaners:
- Safe and effective military-grade filtration technology
- Removal of airborne fumes, gases, odors, complex chemicals and particulate
- Activated carbon filters from 18 lbs. up to 30,000 lbs
- Exclusive carbon blends for targeted adsorption of complex airborne chemicals
- Knowledgeable air quality experts that will gladly assist you in finding the right air cleaner for your specific needs
- Extensive client portfolio that includes high-profile companies and establishments such as Mayo Clinic, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 3M, Lockheed Martin, General Mills, IBM, Texas Tech University, US Air Force, NASA, US Army, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Siemens, among others