Since it was founded in 1983, EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH has specialised in the development and production of plastics recycling systems and technologies for the plastics processing industry. The Ansfelden-based company is regarded as the global market and innovation leader in these fields.
Not only numerous patents and particularly energy-saving and environmentally-friendly systems but also premium quality and maximum customer focus form the basis for lasting, international success. Modern technology and worldwide service ensure that operators of EREMA systems have the full benefit from their plant.
Around 400 employees work for the Austrian group of companies throughout the world. With subsidiaries/offices in the USA, China and Japan plus around 50 representatives in all five continents, EREMA provides custom recycling solutions to fulfil individual application requirements.
The extensive product portfolio is divided into the following main sectors:
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastics recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste
- FDA approved PET recycling systems, efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle-to-bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibres, films and strapping)
- Fully-automatic self-cleaning melt filters
- COREMA® - plastic recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Pelletizing systems