Multicomponent gas analysis made simple
Gasmet Technologies develops and manufactures the Gasmet line of gas analyzers and monitoring systems.
Our goal is to provide our clients with innovative, customer-driven solutions for industrial gas measurement and monitoring applications. Gasmet™ products are reliable, user-friendly and provide consistently accurate results, all at a highly competitive price.
Gasmet Technologies has certified its Quality Management System according to ISO 9001. Gasmet CEMS has received TÜV (17th Implementing Order) and MCERTS certificates.
Gasmet FTIR gas analyzers are also compliant with the U.S. EPA 40 cfr part 60 Appendix b Performance Specification 15.
Gasmet analyzers are sold and supported through a global distributor network that covers all continents. Gasmet Technologies Oy´s headquarters are located in Helsinki, which is the capital of Finland. We have two fully owned subsidiaries: Gasmet Technologies (Asia) Ltd. coordinates the marketing and sales activities of Gasmet analyzers in the Asia – Pacific region and provides technical service in the region. Gasmet Technologies Inc. provides sales & after-sales support for the North American market. We also have a comprehensive network of distributors and representatives that covers all continents. You can find our contact details here.
Our factory in Finland takes care of the assembly work, quality-assurance and calibrations. Our supply chain network spans the globe and it consists of companies that share our vision of high-quality and state-of-the-art technology. We also have the capability to design and manufacture customized systems for applications, where standard solutions are not enough.
Gasmet Technologies supplies state-of-the-art gas monitoring systems for a variety of different applications, including:
- Source Emissions Monitoring (Power Plants, Waste Incinerators, Cement Kilns etc.)
- Stack Testing / Comparison Measurements
- Process Monitoring
- Industrial Hygiene / Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Engine Exhaust Gas Monitoring
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Emissions Monitoring
- Emergency / First Response Measurement (HAZMAT teams)
- Greenhouse Gas Monitoring
- Fire Testing Emissions Monitoring
Gasmet FTIR gas analyzers can perform simultaneous measurement of both organic and inorganic compounds, as well as analyze hot, wet and corrosive gas streams. Concentrations of up to 50 different compounds can be measured within seconds. Measurable gases include:
- Inorganics: H2O, CO2, CO, SO2, NO, NO2, N2O, NH3
- Corrosives: HCl, HF, HCN
- Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H6, C3H8, ...
- Volatile Organic Compounds:
- Acetates (e.g. acetone)
- Alcohols (e.g. ethanol, methanol)
- Aromatics (e.g. benzene, toluene, xylenes)
- Aldehydes (e.g. formaldehyde)
- FFCs and PFCs: SF6, CF4, C2F6
Gasmet CMM provides an innovative solution for trace mercury analysis (Hg) in flue gas. It utilizes the highly advanced Cold Vapor Atomic Fluorescence (CVAF) measurement principle.
Gasmet gas analyzers employ state-of-the-art measurement technologies, such as FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy), TDL (Tunable Diode Laser) and CVAF (Cold Vapour Atomic Fluoresence).
Gasmet Technologies Inc. is present at the following trade shows and conferences in 2013:
- KVB-Enertec Forum March 4 - 8, Akron, Ohio
- SESHA March 19-20, Long Beach, California
- ISA Analytical April 14-18 Galveston, Texas
- EPRI CEM Conference May 8-9 Raleigh, North Carolina
- AIHCE Conference May 20-22 Montréal, Québec
- HAZMAT June 6-9 Baltimore, Maryland
- AWMA June 25-27 Chicago, Illinois
- Hazmat Continuous Challenge September 2-3 Sacramento, California