Husky® Portable Containment was established in Dec. of 2004 and we are located in beautiful Dewey, Oklahoma. There are two divisions at Husky®, a fire fighting division and environmental division. Husky® has over 50 years experience in the manufacturing and designing of portable tanks and secondary containment products. We strive to create the highest quality, easiest to use most durable products on the market today.
Husky®'s many fire fighting products include folding frame tanks which have grown in popularity at an incredible rate. Our special features put them above the competition. Our technologically advanced liner design includes; a unique manufacturing process which allows us to incorporate a heavy duty floor material into our vinyl liners (patent pending), 'Easy Lift Handles' (patent pending Published 6/10/2010)) which are RF welded to the floor of the liner, a quick release drain tube for fast and easy manipulation, no chance of our drain sleeve drooping or falling.
Husky® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all welds and welded seams.
Husky® quality and service is what you get from a leading manufacturer!
Over the last few years, Husky® Portable Containment has risen to be one of the top portable containment manufacturers in the world. We have achieved this by focusing on our goal: to make the most durable, and the most convenient, portable containment products on the market. Period.
Saves You Money
We work hard to create the most durable tanks on the market, meaning you have a product you have to replace less often (or not at all!), which means you save money. Our design team works constantly to ensure that Husky® is ahead of the curve when it comes to innovations.
- Our exclusive EXLON® liner material has the highest abrasion resistance of any 22 oz. liner material on the market.
- Our Heavy Duty 28 oz. floor material gives the liner much more durability. And that kind of durability means you can trust Husky® to be a part of your team.
- Our Lifetime Warranty on all welds (frames) and welded seams means we stand behind our work.
- We use heavy duty hinges so that our folding tanks can take the kind of abuse that comes with the job.
- Our aluminum frame tanks feature radius corners that reduce the chance of any rope or liner damage.
Saves You Time
Firefighters have to work fast, lives depend on it. Husky® works hard to equip our products with time-saving features that mean valuable minutes are saved in the field. Our tanks are easy to set up, easy to tear down, and easy to haul.
- Our 'Easy Lift Handles' are RF welded to the floor of the folding frame tank liners for ease a durability. Patent pending published 6/10/10.
- Quick release drain tube eliminates the rope that comes loose before it should or gets tied so tight you can’t get it loose.
- 'Quick Dump' patent pending drains an average size tank in 20-30 seconds.
Makes Your Job Easier
Husky® works not only to save you time, but also to save effort. We work with firefighters to design features that seem small, but add up to make a huge impact in the field.
- Our clear view panels let you see your water level from a distance.
- Our unique liner design eliminates tri-folded bulky corners and removes unnecessary added weight.
- Our folding frame tanks are narrower when folded by up to ½'.
- Pinch free frames. No bulky attachment just a unique design to make the frames safer to use.
- Unique box design which decreases the chance of shipping damage.
- Parametric design, 3D drawings using SolidWorks software.
Husky® Portable Containment was founded in Dec. 2004 and started selling our first products in Feb. 2005. We have two divisions, Firefighting and Environmental Containment. Our experience in both industries goes way beyond 2005 with more than 20 years of actual product design experience and countless years of manufacturing experience.
Since 2005 we have gone from a brand new business in the Firefighting industry to a leading manufacturer of Folding Frame Tanks, Self Supporting Tanks and related products. We attribute our success to our experienced design team’s innovative features, new products and our excellent customer service. Husky®'s patent pending “Easy Lift Handles” that are welded to the floor of our liners have been a huge advantage for the firefighters out in the field, and the big question is “Why wasn’t this thought of 15 years ago?” Well, Husky® invented it in 2005. We are constantly coming up with new designs and improving old ones. Husky® makes existing products better and new products the best.
Husky®’s Environmental division is beginning to make its mark in the primary and secondary containment industry as well. In 5 years we have gone from one or two berm designs to a full line of Drive Through Berms called “Freedom Berms” Series I-IV, Aluminum Angle Berms, Recovery Berms and many related products. Our design team has kept up with the demands of new products and the standards set by the EPA. All Husky® berms conform to SPCC/EPA standards.
Husky® Portable Containment builds products to the highest quality standards demanded and set forth by the men and women in their respective fields. We stand behind our products with the best warranties in both industries and our customer service is second to none.
Quality and customer satisfaction is always our number one concern. We stand behind our products and offer a lifetime warranty on all welded seams. Whether you need a custom application, a new product, or one of our standard products, Husky®’s quality and service is what you would expect from a leading manufacturer. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.