An OPEN ACCESS Online Resource
The IWA Water-Wiki is an open-access online platform for the global water community to share resources on all aspects of
After completing a short registration process, users able to join a community of over 3,500 water professionals and take full advantage of the WaterWiki’s information resources and networking functions.
All reference articles and archived conference materials are freely available to view by anyone who visits the site.
Submitted content is reviewed for quality control by the WaterWiki Editorial Group. The Editorial Group features leading names in the Water sector so submitting an article to the WaterWiki is an excellent way to have your work seen by the experts in the field!
All content is tagged by subject making it easy to navigate to the material that interests you.
The WaterWiki blog is updated weekly and features site news, interviews with IWA authors and introductory pieces by IWA journal contributors as well as guest posts by members of the site community.
IWA Publishing is a wholly owned subsidiary of IWA. It offers a high-quality, cost-effective publishing service with information delivery in both print and electronic format.
As the leading supplier of water and wastewater publications, IWA Publications is committed to excellence in delivery of information and continues to invest in technology for usage of its publications worldwide. Discounts on IWA Publishing products are available to IWA members.
- Journals: the leading journals within the field including Water Research and Water Science and Technology.
- Books: visit our online catalogue, search for and buy publications.
- Water21: the magazine of the International Water Association.
- my-water-career: featuring employment opportunities for professionals working, or looking to work, in the global water sector.
- the-water-resource: the online directory of water industry products and services.
- Advertising: in our print publications, on the website or as a combination of both.
- Authors: get published in our books programme.