Marton Geotechnical Services (MGS) was established in 1988 providing products for environmental, geotechnical, mining, rail and civil engineering.
The head office in Suffolk has more than 3000 square metres of manufacturing and warehouse facilities. An additional 3200 square metres of manufacturing is based in the West Midlands.
MGS Europe is located near Dusseldorf in Germany and manufactures Geothermal loops and associated ground source heat recovery products.
The company has a workforce of more than 60 and an annual turnover in excess of £13 million.
- Manufacture of Geotechnical Instrumentation including vibrating wire sensors, extensometers, water level meters and pneumatic environmental pumps.
- Utilising a range of CNC lathes and mills, our in-house machining capability ensures high quality production together with fast delivery times. In addition special customer requirements can be developed and manufactured quickly.
- All components undergo rigorous quality checks.
Slotting, Perforating & Threading
- With a capability to process thermoplastic pipes from 12 to 710mm we can provide a wide range of specialist pipes for Geotechnical, Environmental and Civil Engineering applications. Our standard range includes GeoScreen, DuroScreen, DuroDrain, TerraDrain, TerraLine and TerraFilter. In addition specialist pipes can be produced to meet customer requirements.
- A wide range of plastic fabrications is available, utilising the latest thermoplastic welding techniques, including butt fusion, electro-fusion, socket and extrusion welding.
- A versatile range of steel welding and manipulating equipment ensures a wide range of fabrications can be produced.
Service & Repair
- We offer service and repair for all Geosense products including environmental pumps, water level meters and devices used to measure load, force, pressure and inclination.
- We offer calibration of devices used to measure load, force, pressure and inclination.