Every week, MRW magazine provides you with all the information you need:
- In-depth analysis of the latest news and legislation changes
- Industry comment and case studies - learn how others are reacting to industry developments
- Product innovations - new alternatives to save your business money
- Materials Prices weekly coverage, statistics and trends
- The latest job opportunities so you can plan your next career step
PLUS you will also receive the MRW Handbook - the 'recycling bible' worth £150. The MRW Handbook has over 600 pages of vital information on:
- Recyclers of metals, electronics, lighting, recovered paper, textiles, plastics, rubber and tyres, chemicals and oils, glass, composting and wood
- Waste management companies
- Local authorities
- Vehicles, plant and equipment suppliers
- Specialist suppliers
- Trade associations and environment agency offices
MRW is your essential business tool that will give you an edge in your industry.
Reader interest by category
- Glass Recycling
- Metal Recycling
- Oil/Chemical Recover
- Paper Recycling
- Plastics Recycling
- Rubber/Tyre Recycling
- Textiles Recycling
- Wood Recycling
- Composting Equipment
- Energy from Waste
- Waste Contractor
- Waste Treatment
- Environment Management
There has never been as exciting a time as this for the recycling and waste management sector. The days of waste being swept under the carpet are long gone and now every individual, business and organisation in the UK has to be aware of the impact of their waste.
To reflect these exciting times, MRW caters for an increasingly diverse industry. We have not thrown away the elements that have served us well over 100-years and made us the premier magazine in the sector. But we have introduced a new, dynamic and fresh look and fascinating new features. This makes the magazine an even better read for those who know it well, in our core local authority, waste management and materials sectors. We’ll also work hard to attract even more subscribers from businesses in retail, construction and other sectors that are now compelled by legislation to get involved in making their waste a resource.
MRW is the recycling and waste magazine – it is time it changed to be an even better resource for all of our readers.