No Worries 100% Money-Back Guarantee
At OBC, we understand that purchasing new equipment can involve some concerns: you want to be sure you’re getting the right machine for your needs. We also understand that working with a new equipment partner can also come with some anxiety: you want to be sure they’ll be there for you after the sale is complete. We’ve helped hundreds of customers find the equipment they need, and our biggest goal is making sure you are satisfied with your purchase, and after your purchase, so we can earn your repeat business.
Our exclusive No Worries Guarantee means just that: you can work with OBC for the purchase and installation of your new equipment, and if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll make it right or take it back. No worries. Period. We’re so sure that you’ll enjoy working with our team, and that you’ll get the right machine for your needs, that we’re making easier than ever to choose OBC.
Terms of Guarantee
New Equipment Purchases
- customer must purchase new, unused equipment
- equipment purchased must be recommended by, or in agreement with the recommendations of OBC
- customer must notify OBC within 90 days of purchase of any dissatisfaction
- if the nature of customer dissatisfaction is a warranty-related issue, customer must allow OBC to work with the relevant equipment manufacturer to resolve the issue through warranty channels
- if the recommended equipment is not satisfactory for the task for which it was purchased, customer is entitled to a replacement ; the removal of the original purchase and the installation of any new equipment would be covered by OBC, however, any difference in costs between the original purchase and a new replacement would be the responsibility of the customer
- if the recommended equipment is not satisfactory for the task for which it was purchased, customer is also entitled to a complete refund, including all shipping and installation costs
After-sale Service and Support
- customers who have purchased new equipment from OBC will be provided with a guaranteed 24-hour turnaround time to have a technician on-site for any requested service needs for their purchased equipment
- customer must be located within our national covered service area, unless specifically arranged with OBC
- in the event that OBC is not able to respond to a need within 24 hours, customer will be entitled to a 20% reduction of the costs required to rectify the original request, including both parts and labor
- in the event that OBC is not able to respond to a need within 48 hours, customer will be entitled to a 50% reduction of the costs required to rectify the original request, including both parts and labor
Standard Wear Parts Availability
- customers who have purchased new equipment from OBC will be provided with a guarantee that standard parts (liners and knives excepted) for their purchased equipment will be in stock and ready to ship or deliver when requested
- in the event that OBC is not able to satisfy a requested delivery date for standard wear parts, customer will be entitled to a 20% reduction of the cost of the originally requested parts
Establishing a Recycling Program: the OBC Four Step Solution
Call the OBC team and we will help you take the first step toward implementing a profitable recycling program in your business. By conducting a no-obligation initial analysis to review your processes, we can help answer your questions and provide information to help you better manage your waste materials. Even if our analysis does not result in an equipment purchase, our goal is to help everyone recognize their potential for recycling.
Prior to recycling, your operation needs to develop a plan for the proper storage of the waste material you generate. The OBC team can assist you in creating a solution for separating and storing your waste materials and determining the potential revenue this waste stream can generate. Good storage planning not only preps you for the recycling process, but will also help keep your work place clean, safer and more organized.
If we determine that you generate enough recyclable waste to warrant an equipment investment, we can help identify your options for managing and processing that waste for market. The variety, volume and throughput of your waste material, amount of open floor space, and availability and cost of labor will all figure into which machine best fits your business. Our goal is to help you generate a positive return on your investment within 12–18 months of purchase.
OBC can help you identify reputable partners in your local area that can arrange for purchase and acquisition of your recyclable materials. We can also provide consultation to help you create a broader market plan for selling your material, as well as how to best sort, prepare and package your materials to generate the highest value in world markets.
Recycling is the reprocessing of materials into new products. Recycling prevents useful material resources being wasted, reduces the consumption of raw materials and reduces energy usage, and hence greenhouse gas emissions, compared to virgin production.
Recycling has been a common practice throughout human history and is beneficial in two ways: it reduces the inputs (energy and raw materials) to a production system and reduces the amount of waste produced for disposal. Recycling is a series of activities that includes collecting recyclable materials that would otherwise be considered waste, sorting and processing into raw materials such as fibers, and manufacturing raw materials into new products.
- recycling frees space
- recycling creates a safer and more clutter-free work environment
- recycling is environmentally friendly
- recycling helps your business meet the increase in recycling requirements
- recycling can be a good source of additional revenue for your business
- Recycling a four-foot stack of newspapers saves the equivalent of one 40-foot fir tree that can filter up to 60 pounds of pollutants from the air each year.
- One ton of recycled paper saves 3,700 pounds of lumber (17 trees), 24,000 gallons of water and enough energy to power a television for 31 hours.
- Making paper from recycled material uses 60% less energy than making paper from virgin pulp.
- If every household in the U.S. reused a paper bag for one shopping trip, about 60,000 trees would be saved.
- Recycling one ton of cardboard saves more than nine cubic yards of landfill space; 9% of the average garbage dump consists of cardboard boxes (that's 100 cubic yards of waste just from cardboard).
- Recycling corrugated cardboard cuts the emissions of sulfur dioxide in half and uses about 25% less energy than making cardboard from virgin pulp.
- Recycling one ton of paper uses 7,000 fewer gallons of water, reduces 35% of the water pollution and 70% of the air pollution produced in making new paper, uses 4100 KWH less energy, and saves 390 gallons of oil.
- North America has 8% of the world's population, consumes 1/3 of the world's resources and produces almost half of the world's non-organic garbage.
- More than 70% of landfilled waste could be either reused or recycled.
- One liter of oil can contaminate more than one million liters of ground water.
- In North America , approximately 20% of our paper, plastic, glass and metal goods are currently made from recycled material — a goal of 50% could be easily achieved with today’s methods and economic motivations.
Cardboard recycling can be beneficial in many ways. Not only does unflattened cardboard take up an enormous amount of space, it can be hazardous in many work environments. While cardboard recycling conserves resources and protects the environment, it can also be a potential source of additional revenue for your business.
Cardboard packaging is the leading method of distribution for the entire packaging industry. More than 90% of all products in the United States are shipped in corrugated boxes. Corrugated cardboard accounts for a huge percentage of solid waste, almost 90% of which comes from commercial or non-residential industries.
OBC is ready to assist you with questions regarding your specific recycling needs, and consult on the appropriate equipment to handle your waste management.
The extreme versatility of plastic is the main reason that we now have so many items in our society made from it. The need for plastic recycling equipment has increased dramatically due to the ever-increasing amount of plastic waste. Recycling plastic not only protects the environment and conserves resources, but like cardboard, it can also be a potential source of additional revenue for your business.
Recycled plastic has become an increasingly large market, but it does present some unique challenges that require proper planning and preparation to overcome. OBC has the experience and knowledge to work with you in analyzing your material flow, equipment needs and operational function to recycle these materials in a safe and profitable manner.
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal
The value of non-ferrous metals, from aluminum to exotic metal shavings, has grown consistently, resulting in the need for specialized prep and baling equipment for proper recycling.
Non-ferrous scrap encompasses all metals other than iron and steel, including aluminum cans, copper, lead, zinc, nickel, titanium, cobalt, chromium, and precious metals. While the volume of non-ferrous scrap metal is less then ferrous scrap (such as automobiles, steel containers, and ships), it has a much higher value per pound. One of the attractive features in recycling all scrap metals (both ferrous and non-ferrous) is that they can be continue to be recycled indefinitely without loosing any of their properties.
The production of raw metals continues to grow, but the resources necessary for their production have become more limited, resulting in a spike in the cost of mining new ore. This has created an explosion of opportunity in metal recycling. Understanding how to navigate world markets for recycled metal, and proper sorting and preparation are crucial in maximizing your revenue from scrap metal. OBC has worked with hundreds of scrap metal processors to develop solutions that best fit their needs and generate top dollar for their scrap metal material.