EyeCGas - Gas Imager- Gas Leak Detection
Leak detection, Thermal Imager, Oil & Gas, Methane, Petrochemical, gas leak detection, leak detector, fugitive emissions, gas imaging
Thermal Imagers are sensitive to the Infrared, which is a band in the electromagnetic spectrum.
Gases have their own characteristic absorption lines in the IR spectrum; VOC's and others have these lines in the region of the MWIR. The use of a thermal imager adjusted to the region of interest will allow the gases to be visualized. Thermal imagers are sensitive to the absorption lines spectrum of the gases and designed to have the optical path sensitivity in correspondence with the gases in the spectrum area of interest. If a component is leaking, the emissions will absorb the IR energy, appearing as smoke black or white on the LCD screen.
The leaking gas temperature differs from the background temperature
The EYE-C-GAS camera spectral band coincides with the emissivity (absorbance) spectra of the leaking gas
The leaking gas temperature differs from the background temperature. The radiation getting to the camera is the background radiation from the background and the radiation from the gas area which obscures the background visualizing the existence of the gas.
The EyeCGas is the only Infrared Camera specially designed for the Petrochemical, Gas & Oil market requirements for gas detection and Smart LDAR compliance.
The EyeCGas allows the inspection of vast areas in a plant with an automated and simple user interface, visualizing the infrared image on a large color LCD.
Build-In DVR (Digital Video Recording) allows video and audio recording for up to 6 continuous hours.
Gas leak detection equipment is vital to keeping your employees, environment and product safe. EyeCGas saves time in the search for fugitive gas leaks and provides confidence that equipment is free from leaks of methane and volatile organic compounds (VOC) and other gases..
- Ideal for natural gas, oil, and petrochemical facilities.
- High sensitivity detector can pinpoint the smallest leaks.
- Intrinsically safe certified for use in hazardous locations.
- Implements an internal video and audio recording device.
- Features a large color LCD display for image and text display.
- Rugged and durable by design to be used as a tool in the field.
Robust, rugged and intrinsically safe certified. Simplifying and broadening opportunities for use inside the facility limits without the need of a hot work permit allowing video and audio recording while maintaining intrinsic safety.
OPGAL Optronics Industries is a leading global manufacturer of innovative thermal imaging safety systems and infrared cameras. Its safety applications are used for detection of gas and hazardous material leaks and for areal remote fire detection. OPGAL offers the widest selection of infrared cooled and uncooled OEM cameras and engines for military, paramilitary, security and aviation applications. Its products have been field tested worldwide for the past 25 years.
The company’s creative R&D, cutting edge technology, speed and flexibility make us your best partner for IR applications. OPGAL's diverse product line includes fully-integrated thermal imaging systems customized to specific applications, as well as off the- shelf thermal imaging cameras and engines for private labeling, OEM partners and other systems integrators.
- Safety - fire detection, gas and hazardous material leak detection systems
- Cutting-edge infrared camera for the avionic industry
- Infrared defense OEM partnership
- Strategic site protection & security
- Law enforcement, rescue, and fire fighting thermal camera
Rafael Ltd. and Elbit Systems Ltd., two major world-renowned defense contractors, and two of the largest Israeli corporations, are OPGAL's equal owners and shareholders.
OPGAL is committed to:
- Support its customers in achieving their goals using OPGAL’s equipment and knowledge.
- Lead in existing markets and pioneer new and challenging field
- Provide its employees with an atmosphere where innovation triumphs and professional skills can stretch to ever-expanding horizons
OPGAL is a young, dynamic company that considers her employees her greatest asset. OPGAL believes in quality, creativity, persistence and forming lasting relationships with its customers. Creative R&D, a skilled technical team and reliable and devoted customer service make OPGAL a leader in the thermal imaging field in Israel and throughout the world.