Technology - Manufacturer
Air and Climate
Globally (various continents)
TORNADO Technologies Inc. is a design and manufacturing company based in Alberta, Canada. Our products are manufactured, shipped and installed to locations all over the world. Tornado is the leading manufacturer of custom engineered products for the destruction of waste gases in a variety of oilfield applications. Our combustion products include Flare Systems, Waste Gas Incinerators, Pilot & Ignition Systems, and Flame & Detonation Arrestors. Tornado also builds a wide range of custom engineered products used in the production of oil and gas resources. Products include Separator Packages, Dehydrators, Metering Skids, Line Heaters, and Knockouts.
Petrofield Industries is a design and manufacturing company based in Alberta, Canada. Our products are manufactured, shipped and installed to locations all over the world.
Petrofield has been in business since 1985 and currently has 60 employees building equipment in over 60,000 total square feet of manufacturing space.
In November 2007, Petrofield became part of the Empire Industries Ltd. Group of companies (www.empind.com). Petrofield continues to operate as a separate entity with two primary product lines:
1. Process/Production Equipment:
We build a wide range of custom engineered products used in the production of oil and gas resources. Products include Separator Packages, Dehydrators, Metering Skids, Line Heaters, and Knockouts.
2. Truck-Mounted Equipment:
Tornado brand trucks are widely recognized as the superior hydrovac and vacuum trucks in the industry for their extreme productivity, user-friendly design, and ultimate reliability.
Design & Engineering
Petrofield's expert drafting and engineering team ensure that clients get exactly the right equipment they require to meet site-specific requirements. Once a drawing hits the shop floor of our ISO 9001 qualified facility, Petrofield strives to make it the best unit we've ever built. Quality and on-time delivery are an absolute must for our clients. Petrofield delivers.
- ABSA registered QC program AQP # 1345(S) to:
- Construct, Repair & Alter Pressure Vessels to ASME Section VIII Division I (U Stamp)
- Construct, Repair & Alter Category 'A' & 'H' Fittings in accordance with CSA B51
- Construct, Repair & Alter ASME B31.1 Power Piping & B31.3 P rocess Piping
- ASME Certificate of Authorization U Stamp:
- Certificate Number 35,571 (Pressure Vessels)
- National Board Certificate of Authorization ASME U
- Transport Canada TC Registration ASD4067-25-702 to:
- Manufacture, Modify, Repair, Assemble, Inspect, Test & Reset Highway Tanks & Portable Tanks
- For the transportation of Dangerous Goods by Road
- To the Requirements of CSA B620-03
- Construct Shop Built Tanks to the requirements of API 12F
- Petrofield maintains a comprehensive corporate-wide Safety Program
- Corporate Safety Manager to oversees all manufacturing locations
- Petrofield participates in the Partners for Injury Reduction
- Have a current Certificate of Recognition from PIR group
- Safety is part of our process
- Performing the job safely is designed into the process
- Safety is a corporate wide focus from the President down to the shop floor.
- Ensuring the safety of our employees, contractors, visitors and clients is important to Petrofield.
- Frequency and Severity rate below industry average
- Petrofield is an active participant in the Manufacturers' Health and Safety Association
What is a Dehydrator?: A glycol dehydrator is a liquid dessicant system used to prevent hydrate formation and reduce corrosion in gas pipelines. Gas is required to meet a pipeline spec for water content, most commonly a maximum of 4 lb of water/mmscf of gas. Gas comes out of the well usually richer than the required spec.
» Read more
» Contact now / Request quote
Petrofield is a code-vessel shop capable of building a wide range of certified pressure equipment and piping to meet our client’s needs. Our engineering team is well versed to provide sizing advice based your expected process conditions. We will ensure all your performance objectives are met.
» Read more
» Contact now / Request quote
MOST POPULAR RELATED SEARCHES
, monitoring instruments
, hazardous materials
, water flow
, water storage
, gas flow
, gas analyzers
, combustion systems
, gas analyses
, incineration kilns
, waste gas
, vacuum trucks
, produced water
, wireless monitoring instruments
, hazardous materials transport
, chemical pumps
, wireless monitoring systems
, ultrasonic flowmeters
, field inspections
, flare systems
, waste gas incineration
, wall containment systems