Richter Chemie-Technik GmbH
Internationally (various countries)
10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
Richter Chemie-Technik is one of the global leading manufacturers and of plastic-lined magnetic drive and mechanical seal pumps, shut-off, control and safety valves for corrosive, hazardous, contaminated, pure and high-purity fluids. Richter products prove to be problem-solvers in many fields of applications, in particular
- for fluids where stainless steels, iron silicon alloy etc. and diverse plastics are no longer sufficiently resistant to corrosion
- as alternatives to expensive special metals and alloys, such as Hastelloy, titanium, Monel and nickel
- in large plants (`world scale plants`) e.g. chlor-alkali electrolysis and sulphuric acid recycling plants
- for applications with high demands on the ease of cleaning of the wetted components used
- for pure and high-purity fine chemical and semiconductor fluids high-purity
- for highly permeating media
- for media which must not come into contact with metals
Richter manufactures and markets plastic-lined magnetic drive and mechanical seal pumps, shut-off, control and safety valves.
Fields of application
Corrosive, hazardous, contaminated, pure and ultrapure media in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, in the semiconductor production, the petrochemical industry, metallurgy, pulp production, food processing, environmental engineering and many other sectors.
The company's success is based on innovative products with high operational reliability, customer proximity and sound advice.
Richter's customer orientation is reflected in its many solutions to problems - even with very difficult media - and in its worldwide presence.
All the company's activities are incorporated in a quality assurance system to ISO 9001/EN 29001.
25-25-125 - Magnetic Drive Pump
Magnetic drive chemical pump series MNK, heavy duty design, bearing pedestal group 4, plain bearings made of pure SSiC optional SSiC/SAFEGLIDE-PLUS, eddy-current-free double can of CFRP/PTFE, magnetic coupling, permanent magnets of SmCo and NdFeB, impeller closed with back vanes, nuts and bolts made of stainless steel, high-quality epoxy coating, pump with bare shaft end, inclusive test run, technical specification to ISO 15783 and DIN EN ISO 5199, ...
» Read more
» Contact now / Request quote
MOST POPULAR RELATED SEARCHES