Whether you are looking for a one-million cfm baghouse system, or for a Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) system for the reduction of Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), Schust Engineering has the most extensive technical expertise in the industry. We offer turnkey service to design, build, and guarantee the performance of the Air Pollution Control (APC) systems. If you are looking for the most reliable APC system for your operation, look no further than Schust Engineering.
Schust Engineering designs, builds and guarantees! The result is a performance durability that you can rely on. Typical Performance Guarantee for our turnkey system includes:
- Solid particulate emissions from the exhaust stack
- Pressure drop across the filter media
- Opacity of gas at the discharge stack
- OSHA Permissible Exposure Level
- Filter life
Who is Schust Engineering?
Schust Engineering designs and builds high performance industrial Air Pollution Control (APC) systems. Combining our technical expertise and industry-proven experience, Schust Engineering provides you with the most innovative solutions for you industrial ventilation need.
Do you have turnkey capability?
Yes, Schust Engineering provides a turnkey design and build capability. With one source of responsibility, we can provide significant schedule improvement and increased accountability. We have designed and managed the construction of dust collection systems from 10,000 cfm to over 1,000,000 cfm.
What types of emissions have you had experience dealing with?
- Particulate matters (PM / PM10 / PM2.5), dust, and fume (submicron)
- Acid gas and other toxic vapors (e.g. SOx, NOx, Cl2)
- Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP) (e.g. Lead, Asbestos, Silica)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Oil and water mists
What types of industry do you serve?
All metal and non-metal industries (e.g. Cement, Glass, Grain, Automotive, Plastic)
Where have you installed APC systems?
Nationwide, as well as Canada and Mexico.
Do you provide performance guarantee on the system you designed and installed?
Yes. Typical performance guarantee includes:
- Permissible Emissions (per EPA Regulations)
- Indoor Air Quality (per OSHA Guidelines)
- Filter Life
Can you help me troubleshoot my existing APC systems?
Yes. We can make on-site visit and provide you with technical analysis of your existing systems even though the systems were installed by others
Can you provide feasibility study prior to purchasing a system?
Since an air pollution control system is usually a major capital expenditure, advanced planning involving plant engineering, production department, and maintenance personnel is highly recommended.
Once the team determine the goals and preliminary list of desired system features, Schust Engineering can make on-site visit and perform a plant ventilation study to:
- Identify the source of fugitive emissions
- Determine the optimum exhaust volume required to control the emissions
- Recommend the most suitable type of air cleaning device
- Provide conceptual design and other related technical specifications such as air-to-cloth ratio and fan static requirement, as applicable
- Provide a budgetary pricing for capital expenditure planning