Clariant Catalysts is one of the leading catalyst suppliers globally with a broad portfolio of products for many chemicals and fuels processes Our products enable the use of alternative raw materials – such as natural gas, coal, and biomass – as chemical and energy feedstocks, and are used to clean emissions for industrial processes and combustion engines to limit the impact on the environment.
- Catalysts for the production of ammonia, methanol, hydrogen, and synthetic natural gas, and for use in various alternative fuels production processes including gas-to-liquid (GTL) coal-to-liquid (CTL) and biomass-to-liquid (BTL).
- Petrochemical catalysts for the production and purification of olefins and derivatives, aromatics and derivatives, and for the growing market of on-purpose production of propylene.
- Oxidation and hydrogenation catalysts for production of many basic and specialty chemicals.
- Catalysts for purifying industrial off-gas and removing pollutants from combustion engines.
- Upgrading and purification catalysts for refinery processes, including hydrogen production, and isomerization and dewaxing to enhance the performance of gasoline and diesel.
Air Purification group has been a leading supplier of EnviCat® catalysts for emission control since 1982. Its regional headquarters are in Germany, USA, Japan, India, and China, acting in a global coordinated R&D, production and service network.
EnviCat®-catalysts for off-gas purification are available as precious metal or non-precious metal catalysts. They can be supplied in bulk, on ceramic or metal honeycombs or in special forms.
Typical applications are industrial off-gas and engine exhaust. A broad range of oxidation catalysts and SCR-catalysts for various applications is available, making and conditions, making EnviCat® catalysts the first choice for engineering companies, system integrators, for catalyst refill, and retrofit demands.
- EnviCat® VOC for VOC and HC oxidation
- EnviCat® CO for carbon monoxide oxidation
- EnviCat® DOC as sulphur resistant catalysts for VOC and HC oxidation
- EnviCat® N2O for decomposition of laughing gas
- EnviCat® NOx Red: Fe-Zeolite catalysts for decomposition of nitrogen oxides
- EnviCat® NOx Blue: Cu-Zeolite catalysts for decomposition of nitrogen oxides
- EnviCat® NOx Yellow: Vanadia-tungsten-titania (VWT) catalysts for decomposition of nitrogen oxides
- EnviCat® PTA for VOC and HC oxidation in PTA-plant exhaust systems
- EnviCat® HHC for oxidation of halogenated hydrocarbons
- EnviCat® HNO3 for purifying tail gas from nitric acid plants
- EnviCat® SEMI for adsorbing toxic and corrosive gases from semiconductor plants
- EnviCat® HO catalysts for hydrogen-oxygen recombination
- Pro*RCO ceramic saddles for use in RCO plants
- EnviCat® ECOLITH ceramic honeycombs for use in RCO plants
Exhaust purification for stationary engines, gas turbines, off-road and on-road applications
- Stationary Engines and Gas Turbines:
Generator sets, gas compression, irrigation pumps, marine engines running on various fuels
- Mobile Engines running on Diesel, CNG, LPG, Gasoline
including 2&4-stroke small engines
- EnviCat® TWC three-way catalysts for stoichiometric engines
- EnviCat® Oxidation catalysts for gas engines and turbines
- EnviCat® DOC diesel oxidation catalysts
- EnviCat® cDPF catalytically-coated diesel particulate filters
- EnviCat® SCR DeNOX catalysts for nitrogen oxide reduction, incl. urea hydrolysis and ammonia-blocking catalysts
- EnviCat® OXO to remove H2/O2 from nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide; purification of carbon dioxide for foodstuffs
- EnviCat® HC for removal of hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide
- ActiSorb® for removal of sulphurous compounds and odors
- EnviCat® CF to eliminate odors and smoke at room temperature
- EnviCat® O3 for ozone decomposition
- EnviCat® LongLife plus for soot and carbon monoxide combustion in wood-stoves and home-appliances