Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer for VOC emissions abatement
Tecam Group offers Thermal Oxidizers for VOC Emission Abatement.
Tecam Group offers advanced environmental technology solutions for the reduction of Volatile Organic Compounds VOC emissions derived from production processes from the Industry:
- Exhaust Gas Emission Treatment:
- Volatile Organic Compounds or VOC emission treatment, through the following technology:
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
- Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizer (RCO)
- Adsorption Solution (Zeolite Rotor-Concentrator with RTO)
- Other Gases:
- VAM (Ventilation Air Methane) in Mines
- Methane Treatment in Landfills
- Active Carbon Filters
- Catalysers for NOx Treatment
- Solid & Liquid Waste Incineration for industrial, municipal, hospital, animal and naval vessel waste.
Tecam Group offers turn-key technological solutions. Our product is designed tailor-made to meet 100% our customer’s specific requirements and incorporates high-end quality materials from top-tier suppliers. Tecam Group equipment complies with all EU equipment manufacturing requirements (CE).
Our Core Business
• Our Motivation: Founded to provide solutions to the growing need of reducing polluting gas emissions derived from manufacturing processes, which are hazardous for people and the environment
• How We Do It: Through our own-developed technology, vertically-integrated, and turn-key solutions (design, manufacturing, installation, start-up and maintenance)
• What We Offer: Environmental technology solutions for the Pharmaceutical and Automotive industries.
Milestones & History
2005 – Founded in Barcelona, Spain
2006 – First international customer
2010 – International Expansion commenced
2011 – Moved to larger facilities
2012 – 70% revenue increase in comparison to 2011
2013 - Opening of Representative Sales Office in Moscow, Russia
Tecam Group offers tailor-made Cleantech solutions for all industries, adapting the project 100% to the technical requirements of customers around the world, to help them meet environmental standards in terms of VOC emission treatment and waste control.
Tecam Group offers Turn-key projects from the engineering and design phases to the assembly, installation, start-up and maintenance of the equipment. Tecam Group service also includes piping, CEM, scrubbers, lel sensors, flow meters etc. Hence, we can provide the full package to help our customers manage their emissions and control waste.
Competitive Cost for Customer
Tecam Group Technology equipment is offered in a competitive cost for customers and has a medium to low maintenance cost, which is an important advantage for companies.
Long-term Business Strategy
Tecam Group’s business strategy is to maintain sustainable growth, establish long-term partnership with leading international customers, and expand our business to emerging markets with growing opportunities for environmental technologies.
Short Lead Time
Tecam Group equipment is delivered to our Customers in a shorter lead time than the Industry average. Moreover, Tecam Group response time is also shorter than the average, thus providing a quicker service.