BOC is the largest provider of industrial, medical and special gases in the UK and Ireland.
In the UK and Ireland BOC has been producing atmospheric gases, including oxygen, nitrogen and argon for over 120 years. Its portfolio today includes thousands of different gases and mixtures, as well as related equipment and services.
- Procurement in BOC is evolving. This area provides both current and potential suppliers with important and helpful information about doing business with BOC.
- This is by no means a complete list. Each commodity area may well have its own specific requirements. However, this area covers a number of the more general aspects.
- As procurement in BOC changes, so too will this area. We welcome feedback: what aspects have you found useful and what has assisted you well?
- At BOC, we are seeking to review our spend and establish high quality agreements with companies who can deliver quality products and services in a cost-effective manner.
- Where we identify such suppliers, we will endeavour to consolidate suitable spend with them, so that both parties benefit from enhanced value.
- Where spend is small, the processes for managing it will be efficient and effective.
BOC is proud to be part of the local communities in which it is based, from which it draws its staff and which it serves with its products. We are engaged with the wider world both at a corporate level and as individuals.
BOC's activities cover a wide involvement with community and environmental matters.