The Wercs takes pride in delivering innovative technologies to automate and integrate key processes to improve overall business efficiencies. Through sophisticated rules and algorithms as well as integration experience, we offer a cost-effective, long-term solution for managing global compliance.
The WERCS® is a fully automated authoring solution, with customization capabilities that allow you to create MSDSs specific to your industry. The WERCS platform empowers you to author, edit and update MSDSs seamlessly, thereby saving you time and money. Our solution provides comprehensive rules and rule writing capabilities, global regulatory content and advanced functionality, which together, help to automate the compliant MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) creation process.
Our Specific Automation Capabilities Include:
- Regulatory impact analysis
- Region/ country specific templates
- More than 1,000 industry/region rules
- GHS/WHMIS/EU/R&S classification tools
- Mass MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) updates
- Industry, country, company-specific “Rules Drive” MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) creation
The key to any successful software implementation is the ability to integrate with other software. Our integration experience with all major ERP vendors allows us to easily plug into critical integration points.
The WERCS interfaces with the following modules:
Sales Orders - Unless otherwise requested, an updated MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) must ship with every single order. This makes an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) a necessary component of the product transaction. By integrating directly with the sales order module, an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) is automatically distributed to the customer upon the placement of an order.
Formulation - As formulations change or new products are created, an updated MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) needs to be authored. By integrating directly to the formulation database, an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) is automatically created based on the input material.
Inventory - Federal laws mandate that both the producer and the consumer of hazard chemicals report quantities and locations of those chemicals to their specific municipalities. By integrating with the inventory module, key reports such as SARA are automatically generated.
Other Integration Capabilities Include:
- Transportation/Bill of Lading
- Trem Card
- Hazard labels
- SAP, Oracle, Adonix, Cimpro, JDEdwards, PeopleSoft, Ross Systems and BPCS
We place a great emphasis on being on-time and on-budget for all implementations.
Our QuickStart implementation program is designed to help you quickly:
- Migrate you legacy data into The WERCS® application
- Update and configure this data using The WERCS® global regulatory content and automation modules
- Author and distribute industry-specific MSDSs and labels in more than 45 languages
- Document Loader: Tool for the quick loading of legacy MSDSs into The WERCS® application,resulting in immediate web and sales-driven electronic distribution of MSDSs while affording the ability to shut down the legacy environment.
- Chemical Library: Our chemical labeling software and CAS library, containing more than 3000 chemical CAS numbers, enables quick creation of finished good formulations.
- Automation Rules: More than 1,000 standard rules are used to populate large portions of the MSDSs, automatically.
- Standard ERP Interfaces: Out-of-the-box standard interfaces for integration with any ER