The Wercs provides software tools and services to help advance the health and safety of the environment in which we work and live. Since 1984 we have partnered with our clients to develop innovative solutions that go beyond global regulatory and sustainability compliance.
We serve our global clients through the following key areas:
- SDS Authoring Software and Services
- Retail Supplier Compliance
- Green Chemistry and Sustainability Solution
- Conflict Mineral software Solutions
All of our products and services are the direct results of listening and helping our clients innovate. We are committed to helping you meet your goals.
The Wercs provides automated Safety Data Sheet (SDS) authoring solutions for companies small and large, all around the globe.
The Wercs is a Global, Proven and Scalable Partner that you will not outgrow
We understand the creation, management, and distribution of SDSs better than anyone in the industry. It has been and continues to be our main focus. Benefiting from the input of thousands of customers and more than 30 years of history our products, services, and technologies are the most established and time-tested in the industry.
The Wercs provides more than just SDS (Safety Data Sheet) authoring software – we provide tools, technology and services to improve your business processes. Through our regulatory compliant software, organizations gain efficiencies at multiple levels. Our SARA and VOC/HAPs reporting modules help to streamline environmental monitoring requirements. New chemical introductions are streamlined through our chemical approval process module. We can help manage all facets of SDS management and distribution, including suppliers SDSs. Our relationship with regulatory content providers ensures you are compliant to global regulations. The portability of our software enables us to author an SDS for you or integrate with your ERP for an end-to-end authoring, managing and distributing solution.
The Wercs takes pride in delivering innovative technologies to automate and integrate key processes to improve overall business efficiencies. Through sophisticated rules and algorithms as well as integration experience, we offer a cost-effective, long-term solution for managing global compliance.
The WERCS® is a fully automated authoring solution, with customization capabilities that allow you to create SDSs specific to your industry. The WERCS platform empowers you to author, edit and update SDSs seamlessly, thereby saving you time and money. Our solution provides comprehensive rules and rule writing capabilities, global regulatory content and advanced functionality, which together, help to automate the compliant SDS (Safety Data Sheet) creation process.
Our Specific Automation Capabilities Include:
- Regulatory impact analysis
- Region/ country specific templates
- More than 1,000 industry/region rules
- GHS/WHMIS/EU/R&S classification tools
- Mass SDS (Safety Data Sheet) updates
- Industry, country, company-specific “Rules Drive” SDS (Safety Data Sheet) creation
The key to any successful software implementation is the ability to integrate with other software. Our integration experience with all major ERP vendors allows us to easily plug into critical integration points.
The WERCS interfaces with the following modules:
Sales Orders - Unless otherwise requested, an updated SDS (Safety Data Sheet) must ship with every single order. This makes an SDS a necessary component of the product transaction. By integrating directly with the sales order module, an SDS is automatically distributed to the customer upon the placement of an order.
Formulation - As formulations change or new products are created, an updated SDS needs to be authored. By integrating directly to the formulation database, an SDS is automatically created based on the input material.
Inventory - Federal laws mandate that both the producer and the consumer of hazard chemicals report quantities and locations of those chemicals to their specific municipalities. By integrating with the inventory module, key reports such as SARA are automatically generated.
Other Integration Capabilities Include:
- Transportation/Bill of Lading
- Trem Card
- Hazard labels
- SAP, Oracle, Adonix, Cimpro, JDEdwards, PeopleSoft, Ross Systems and BPCS
We place a great emphasis on being on-time and on-budget for all implementations.
Our QuickStart implementation program is designed to help you quickly:
- Migrate you legacy data into The WERCS® application
- Update and configure this data using The WERCS® global regulatory content and automation modules
- Author and distribute industry-specific SDSs and labels in more than 45 languages
- Document Loader: Tool for the quick loading of legacy MSDSs into The WERCS® application,resulting in immediate web and sales-driven electronic distribution of SDSs while affording the ability to shut down the legacy environment.
- Chemical Library: Our chemical labeling software and CAS library, containing more than 300,000 chemical CAS numbers, enables quick creation of finished good formulations.
- Automation Rules: More than 1,000 standard rules are used to populate large portions of the SDSs, automatically.
- Standard ERP Interfaces: Out-of-the-box standard interfaces for integration with any ERP.