Precise Global Intelligence
Weather Analytics helps organizations around the world:
- Forecast weather impact and weather risk
- Model and manage energy use and production
- Score and map risk exposure
- Create environmental safety measures
- Discover energy-efficient engineering solutions
We find, assemble, format and translate weather data so that you don’t have to
Our climate data is delivered in easily accessible formats and impact indices that allow customers to focus their efforts on solving business problems versus aggregating, cleansing and interpreting data from raw sources, which offer very limited value on their own.
We answer global weather intelligence questions
Weather Analytics provides statistically stable climate and forecast data formed by an extensive collection of historical, current and forecasted weather content, coupled with proprietary analytics methodologies. In addition, Weather Analytics offers more than 580 weather variables (such as air temperature, wind speed and solar radiation) for enhanced weather intelligence and risk mitigation.
We provide the historical climate data you need
Weather Analytics has amassed more than 50 times the global historical weather data than any other source or provider in the world.
We deliver weather intelligence with:
- Complete global geographic coverage
- 33 years of gap-free history
- Easy accessibility via the web
- Precise hourly seven-day forecasts