WTT (Canada) Ltd., with Associates and Partners, is ready to provide solutions to customer requirements crossing a wide range of waste oil industry sectors using critical and proprietary technologies in many cases. With several joint venture plants under construction WTT is poised for growth in selected countries. We expect to be a significant factor in building a better world through the use and promotion of alternative energy systems and fuels.
WHY CHOOSE WTT?
- WTT is a lean and virtual organization with low overhead. We pass the savings to our customers.
- WTT uses least cost and efficient but highest quality raw materials and build the systems as close to the site as possible.
- WTT believes in mid-size to small-size operations while it has the capabilities for building larger scale facilities.
- WTT helps its customers during the planning stages with raw materials sourcing, marketing, management, quality control training, maintenance and support throughout the plant’s life.
- WTT is an independent and multi-cultural company that values people and environment.
- WTT offers several business models to choose from including licensing, joint ventures and plant operations under contract.
- WTT believes in WIN-WIN solutions.
- WTT will also assist the customers in planning and sourcing of their financing.
The company and its associates have been active since the 1991 and a number of key milestones have been achieved. Initially batch and later semi-continuous waste oil thermo cracking, stabilization, and fractionation process has been successfully developed and patented in 1996 and 1997.
Since 1991 twelve turn-key operating plants with more than fifty thermal cracking units have been fabricated and delivered to the clients in eleven countries worldwide – see our reference list and associate’s websites:
Now we are ready to:
- Secure a new worldwide patent for the CTC technology and know how.
- Achieve market access through the joint development with established industrial partners through licensing and agency contracts.
- Further strengthening IP rights through application specific patent extensions.
- Strengthen the company’s Board and management team
WTT (Canada) Ltd., with its Associates and Partners is now rolling out its technology in the global recycling oil field services industry by:
- Aggressively developing specific environmental applications and new markets worldwide.
- Continually seeking out other environmental industry markets.
- Increasing its scientific base by recruiting high caliber scientists.
- Establishing a physical presence in the key North American, South American, Middle East and European oil recycling markets.
With its Associates and Partners, WTT (Canada), Ltd., will continue to invest in research in life sciences and actively seek out other market opportunities.
WTT (Canada) Ltd., will collaborate with key industry partners to develop and commercialize these innovative scientific solutions based on the CTC series technology to meet specific customer needs in its chosen sectors like: bio-diesel, power co-generation, crude oil conversion, sulphur reduction and improved applications based on h-coal transformation.
WTT (Canada) Ltd., business model is built around high technology and driven by innovative solutions for the customers.
It is characterized by:
- Global markets with premium margins and high value potential
- Long term developments and joint co-operation with key customers
- Collaborative product and service developments
- Ground brea