Assurance Masterclass Training in Syd & Melb in June 2012: Your story, my story and the truth: how to get the most out of assurance. Hear from one of Australia’s leading assurance practitioners: Kirsten Simpson.
Do you believe your own company’s hype? What are your stakeholders telling you? Can you really trust the information in your organisation’s report? Only third party assurance can tell you.
The master class will cover:
• Why undertake assurance?
• Understanding assurance objectives.
• Which standard is right for my business?
• Linking assurance with the GRI Guidelines.
• Building the assurance business case internally.
• Developing a framework for assurance.
• Assessing adherence to assurance principles.
• Achieving continuous improvement.
Cost: $300 (ex GST) per person.
PLACES ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO ENSURE A HIGH QUALITY LEARNING EXPERIENCE SO BOOK TODAY TO GUAR