Are you aware of global developments in emissions trading regulation and how these will impact you?
Are you prepared to reduce your emissions and are you prepared to pay for this?
What are the legal compliance challenges of emissions trading schemes?
How do different trading schemes relate to each other and what does this mean for your business?
Over 50 countries or regions around the world are now looking at some form of national regulation to limit greenhouse gas emissions.
This webinar, held on 3 July at 9:00 AM GMT (London) and 16 July at 5:00 PM EST (New York), will examine:
- A brief overview of emissions trading
- Emissions trading schemes currently in force or being developed around the world
- Global regulatory trends in emissions trading
- The interaction between different emissions trading schemes
- The technical legal challenges companies do and will face.