HomeGo back home
India Water Expo - Ahmedabad 2014
India Water Expo - the exclusive trade show on Indian Water Industry will next take place in Ahmedabad and Chennai. The event will showcase latest offerings in water market and help bridge knowledge gaps on water & wastewater management for users industries. As a cost effective marketing platform for key players, India Water Expo ensures that you reach your target customers in India. Manufacturers specializing in water treatment, wastewater management and all other related industries can showcase and exhibit their products and expertise. The India Water Expo combines exhibition, networking, and education to capture the energy of rapidly expanding water market in India, creating a venue for business, and bold, forward-looking action.
Organised by EA Water Pvt Ltd, India Water Expo 2014 is the largest water show in Western India. We welcome your organization to be a part of the event for enhancing your brand in this targeted market. India's most important event for the water industry.
2014 will be a critical year to promote your company and capitalize on new opportunities. Book your booth now for prime space availability and see how India Water Expo can generate bottom-line results for your marketing expenses.
What to Expect
- Exclusive trade show on Water Industry
- Focus on Western & South India Market
- Economical exhibiting platform
- Presence of leading Indian companies
- Support from Regional Associations
- Economical exhibiting platform
- 225+ exhibitors in each event
- 16,000+ Trade Visitors in each event
- 400+ Conference Delegates in each event
- Live Demo of latest products
- Expo Supported by EverythingAboutWater
- Extensive promotion in media
- Excellent infrastructure
Opportunities You Can't Miss. Exhibit To..
- Be a part of the most exclusive show on the local water sector
- Explore economical exhibiting platform
- Optimize your marketing budgets
- Maximize return on investment
- Ensure your presence amongst key Indian players
- Interact with your target customers
- Spot new trend & developments in the Indian Water Community
- Reach key decision-makers
- Build a strong awareness about your organization
- Do business & make profits!
India Water Expo will see active participation from leading water treatment and management players. Segments covered include:
Water Treatment Plants
- Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Softening Demineralization
- Disinfection Desalination
- Distillation Iron Removal
- Packaged Drinking Water Aeration
- Biological Treatment Technologies Sludge Disposal
- Clarifiers UV Systems
- Ozonation Chlorination
- Reuse & Recycling
Water Storage, Transportation & Distribution
- Tanks Pumps
- Motors Pipes & Tubes
- Fittings & Valves Pressure Boosting
- Rainwater Harvesting
Equipments & Components
- Membranes Housings
- Filter Cartridges Pressure Vessels
- Chemicals Filer Media
- Filter Presses Blowers
- Boilers Cooling Towers
- Diffusers Domestic Water Purifiers
- Accessories & Spares
Instrumentation & Control
- Meters Sensors
- Indicators Test Equipment
- Flow Controllers Detectors & Locators
The two-day conference aims to create a platform for knowledge sharing for all stakeholders in the water and wastewater sector. It covers a rich variety of subjects, technologies and practices, thereby giving a comprehensive overview on the subject. The objective of the programme would be to allow water professionals from industry, government and trade to learn and understand some of the latest developments and opportunities in this sector.
- Users would learn about opportunities to lower their operating costs and to increase the life of their plants.
- Industry professionals would learn about the latest technologies and developments being used across the world.
- Government officials and consultants would learn about the latest practices and experiences of their peers in other countries.
The nature of the programme would be very application-oriented. Through the case studies, we seek to present an insight into an end-user’s thinking and functioning. The discussion mode would be highly interactive and question-answer based.
All the presenters are renowned experts from across the world. Each presentation would specifically include practical case studies and experiences, in order to give a proper understanding to the delegates. Each session would have 4-5 presentations, followed by a Discussion Time, inviting delegates to ask specific questions of interest to them. The Case Study session would have actual end-user industries from different segments sharing their experience in solving their water and wastewater problems. The objective is to have a very interactive and discussion-based programme so that the attend delegates can gain maximum value. They should leave the programme with a better understanding of the latest opportunities in the water and wastewater sector.
Who Should Attend??
- Senior Operations, Utility and Project Managers in Industries
- Government and Public Health Officials
- Consultants and Contractors
- System Integrators and OEMs
- Builders, Hotel and Hospital Developers
- Anyone connected to the field of water and wastewater management
- The Conference will have five broad sessions:
- Water Supply and Transportation
- Drinking Water Treatment and Purification
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Recycling
- Case Studies
- System Integrators & OEMs
- Manufacturing Industries
- Consultants & Architects
- Government Bodies
- Academic & Research Organization
- Engineering Organizations
- Media & Trade Publications
- Distributors & Dealers