The 33rd Annual Meeting of SETAC. The Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) is a nonprofit, worldwide professional society comprised of individuals and institutions engaged in the study, analysis, and solution of environmental problems, the management and regulation of natural resources, environmental education, and research and development. SETAC`s mission is to support the development of principles and practices for protection, enhancement and management of sustainable environmental quality and ecosystem integrity.
- All applicants for SETAC membership must share the Society's purpose, complete a membership application, pay annual dues, and meet the criteria in one or more of the following categories:
- Member (other than students): Experience, education, or research in areas related to the Society's purpose; at least a primary degree and 3 years' experience; OR special appointment. Must submit brief c.v.
- Associate Member: Engaged in activities leading towards meeting the experience or education requirements of a Member. Must submit brief c.v.
- Student: Engaged in academic curriculum leading towards a degree related to the Society's purpose.
- Recent Graduate: Primary degree related to Society's purpose received no more than 2 years before application. Must submit brief c.v.
- Three year: Optional for Members in good standing. Dues are paid for 3-year period at a discount.
- Senior Active: Be a member in good standing for three (3) years, be at least 62 years of age, and not be working full-time.
- Emeritus Member: Selected and recognized on the basis of contributions to SETAC and the environmental sciences.
- Sustaining / Affiliate Member: Organizations that directly support one or more of SETAC's geographic units. Sustaining member must be a for-profit group or an individual; Affiliate must be a non-profit group.
- Global Partner / Global Partner Affiliate: Premier level of SETAC membership, directly supporting one or more geographic units. Global Partner must be a for-profit group or an individual; Global Partner Affiliate must be a non-profit group.
What’s in it for you at SETAC Long Beach?
- Nearly 2,500 environmental scientists, assessors, regulators, and managers to view your organization’s showcase
- More than 30 countries represented so your product or service gets global exposure
- A 32-year history of cutting-edge science AND high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic, and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
- Your ad in the print and flash-drive meeting programs, a long-lasting take-home bonus for your promotion
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company:
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry, environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies, and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: aquatic, soil, and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: aquatic, avian, and wildlife
- Software: expert systems, statistics, and databases
- Publishers: books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
When and where should you plan to be?
- 11-15 November 2012
- Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, Long Beach, California
- How can you capture the best space available?
- Contact Linda Fenner at 850 469 1500 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for discount: 3 June