HomeGo back home
Topics of interest include:
- Physical, chemical, and biological treatment processes for drinking water and wastewater (agricultural, municipal, industrial), including residuals and biosolids management, odors, and gaseous emissions.
- Water quality assessment and monitoring for point and non-point pollution, including stormwater control.
- Water conservation and reuse.
- Water and wastewater-related public health, environmental exposure analysis and risk assessment.
- Solid and hazardous waste treatment and management.
- Waste minimization, recycle and reuse.
- Environmental restoration, soil and groundwater remediation.
- Groundwater and surface water management, including watershed protection.
- Waste-to-energy conversion processes.
- Aquatic sediments and sediment/water interactions.
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of engineered and natural, environmental multimedia processes and systems.